Untitled Part 10

***Hey loves! This chapter and my last one were originally one chapter, so I haven't come up with a title yet. I'm blanking on a good title, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know. I'd really appreciate it

Seconds after he began running, Demetri commented, "We're here." Rose frowned.

"Awe, I was having so much fun."

"I don't care about carrying you. I can carry you upstairs if you want?" Demetri inquired. Ambrosia lit up.

"Yes, please."

Much to her dismay, Demetri didn't run vampire style up the stairs. Rose imagined because of Callum, who still sat in the living room talking on his phone.

"Tell Catalina I said hello," she shouted from the stairs. Callum glanced at her quickly.

"Okay," he mumbled, returning to his phone call. "Sorry, I'm back- Haha, I could never stop. I could talk to you all night."

"He's not going to tell her," Rose whispered into Demetri's ear, tightening her grip around his neck. She snuggled into the crook of his shoulder, the corners of her lips turned upward. Catalina's soft giggle echoed loudly in her ears.

Chuckling, Demetri whispered back, "Probably not."

When the two reached her room, Demetri collapsed onto Ambrosia's bed with Rose still hanging tightly onto him.

"Demetri!" Rose squealed, giggling. At this, Demetri began squirming around on top of her.

"Oh, I forgot you were still on me," Demetri answered playfully. He got off of her with ease and smiled. Pretending to want a kiss, Ambrosia waved for him to come closer. Once he did, Rose quickly threw Demetri on the bed and hopped on top of him.

Laughing, Demetri began, "Rose-" until she shushed him. "You looked adorable as you threw me on the bed," he continued, rubbing her cheek. Ambrosia grew red. "I love it when you blush," Demetri uttered, propping himself up to become mere inches away from her. Rose pushed him back down.

"Stop it. You can't get out of this," Ambrosia ordered, her face redder than before.

"Who says I want to get out? I like us like this. You look truly cute up there." Demetri paused, gazing lovingly into her eyes. A brief second passed before his eyes lit up with mischief. "Besides, I could've already gotten out if I wanted to," Demetri smirked.

In disbelief of his strength, Rose questioned, "Is that true?"

"Yep."

"Go on and try," Ambrosia warned.

Using only half his strength, Demetri tried to throw Rose off him, but she speedily pushed him back down. Again, he tried to get up using more of his vampire strength, but his attempt only ended in vain. He frowned, realizing his assumptions were correct; Rose wouldn't be easily defeated.

Demetri, using all of his strength, tried once more to throw Ambrosia off him, but again she pushed him down. Rose smirked, knowing she couldn't be beaten. Pondering his options, Demetri huffed. He knew Rose liked a challenge, but at the same time, he didn't like to lose. How could he make it so no one won or lost?

Ambrosia eyed Demetri skeptically, seeing the gears in his mind turn. The mischief burning bright in his eyes. Demetri tried one more time to get up, but as Rose flexed her arms, Demetri tickled her sides. Giggling, Ambrosia collapsed on top of him.

"Let me up, Rose," Demetri instructed. She shook her head. "Let me up," he again commanded, tickling her harder.

Unable to take it any longer, Rose squealed, "Demetri!"

Destiny Awaitsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें