Chapter 4- Meeting

-----------------Jack's Side--------------

Jack and his mother got on the plane to fly to America. They got off the plane and a man approached them.

"The king's future wife?" the man asked.

"Yes," Jack's mother said. They got into the car and Jack looked away thinking about three years ago. "Jack, is something wrong?"

"Just thinking about three years ago," Jack said. Jack's mother sighed.

"I know but this man is way different than him," Jack's mother told her son.

"I hope yer right," Jack sighed.

-------------------Mark's Side---------------

Mark and his father heard a car beep outside. Mark's father head out the door grabbing the beauiful woman's hand. Mark was in the dinning room waiting for his father.

"Mark, this is the beauiful woman I was talking about," Mark's father told Mark.

"Please to meet you," Mark said.

"Please to meet ye too," Jack's mother said. Jack walked behind his mother and stare at the boy with raven black hair and brown eyes. Jack's heart beats faster.

"Mark this is Sean, he is going to be your step brother," Mark's father told him. Mark looks into Jack's eyes while Jack looks into Mark's.

"So boys, why don't you two have fun and get to know each other," Mark's father said. Mark and Jack nodded. Mark took Jack's hand and took him to his bedroom.

"So, Sean what do you do for fun?" Mark asked.

"I draw and play video games," Jack told Mark. "And just to tell ye, I prefer Jack." Oh my god his accent, Mark thought

"Okay J-Jack," Mark stuttered. "You said you draw?"

"Yes," Jack told him.

"Cool," Mark said. "Do you want to play a game?"

"YES!" Jack shouted then cover his mouth quickly. Mark laughed.

"It's fine," Mark said. You are going to be the best brother ever, Mark thought. But as soon Mark looks at Jack his heart started racing. Why do I feel this way?

My Irish Brother Is An Artist (Septiplier)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara