Chapter 1- Beginning

-----------------Mark's Side-------------

Mark lives with his father and feels very lonely because his brother moved away. Also his mother died and his father works literally all the time.

"Mark," Mark's father called him. "May I see you" Mark head downstairs to see his father.

"What is it dad?" Mark asked.

"I am going on a business trip to Ireland," Mark's father told him. "So the servants will keep an eye on you." Mark sighed and nodded.

--------------Jack's Side--------------------

"Jack, hunny?" Jack's mother asked sweetly. Jack was drawing in his sketch book.

"Yes, mom," Jack answer.

"I have to work over time for the whole week," Jack's mother told him. Jack groaned.

"Really, mom?" Jack asked, annoyed.

"Yes, Sean," Jack mother said. "Ye are 6 years old and ye have that sketch book that ye never show me."

"I show ye some of my drawings," Jack said. "Plus I thought ye only call me Sean when I'm in trouble." Jack's mother laughed.

"Well love ye and I will back," Jack's mother said.

"Love ye too," Jack said then his mother went to work.

----------------Mark's Side-------------

"Mark, I know that you are 7 years old," Mark's father said. "But I need to be on your best behavior."

"I know dad," Then Mark thought. "Wait who's going to take care of the kingdom?"

"Your Uncle John will," Mark's father said. Mark nodded and head up to his room. What is going on with my life, Mark thought.