Chapter 26- Note

Mark's father and his wife are sending the princess and her family back. They won't be back in a couple days. Jack and Mark are in Mark's bedroom, making out. Mark is on top of Jack, kissing him. Jack is slipping his hand underneath Mark's shirt, feeling Mark's tan, soft skin. Mark started unbuttoning his shirt and go back to kissing Jack.

All of the sudden there was a knock. Mark got off of Jack and put his shirt back on. He opened the door and it was on of the servant.

"Prince Mark, this is for you," the secant said. It was a note.

Mark,
You need to find a queen, someone to help you rule the kingdom when I'm gone. We are not really sending Amy back. She will be here for the ball that we will be setting up when we get back. We will get you a queen, wether you like it or not.

Love,
Your father

Mark grew pissed, all he wants is Jack. He ripped up and threw it away.

"What was t'at?" Jack asked. Mark looked at Jack and smiles.

"It was a stupid note that my father gave me," Mark replied.

"What was it about?" Jack asked.

"About me getting a fucking queen," Mark said. "Which all I want is you." Jack smiles and Mark walked over to Jack. Mark kisses Jack again. "I'm going to get a snack, wanna come?"

Jack shakes his head, "Nah, but can you get some for me too." Mark nodded and head out his bedroom doors. Jack got out his sketch book, that he had hidden in Mark's room and started drawing.

Jack started drawing someone else with Mark, he started tearing up. He tear Mark coming up the stairs and quickly hid away his sketch book and wipe away his tears. Mark came into the room with some fruits. Banana, Strawberry, Grapes, Cherry, and Kiwi. Jack smiles and started eating the fruits. Jack started thinking,

He is going to break my heart and have a queen.