Chapter 9- Found Out

Mark picked up Jack and carry him to to his room. Mark laid Jack down and once again found Jack's sketch book.
Why is he hiding from me? Mark asked himself. Mark opened Jack's sketch book, going through the pages, Mark found found someone with scars on their back.
What is this? Mark asked himself. He flip to the last drawing of the sketch book. Mark blushed. He found a drawing of him and Jack kissing.
He feels the same way? Mark asked himself. Mark closes Jack's sketch book and set it down. He looks at Jack smiling. Well at least I know, he's an artist, Mark thought.

"I love you," Mark wispered then left the room. Jack woke up and sighed,"I love ye too." Jack looks at his sketch book. He knows, Jack thought. Why do I bother?
Jack got out of bed and head to Mark's room. Jack creeks the door open to see if Mark was awake.

"Hey Mark," Jack said.

"Oh h-hey Jack," Mark stuttered.

"I saw ye looking through my sketch book," Jack told Mark.

"Oh you did, I'm sorry," Mark apologized.

"Yer good, just don't tell anyone," Jack said looking away.

"I won't, but you are really good of an artist," Mark told Jack.

"T'anks," Jack said smiling.

"So anyway, why are you awake?" Mark asked.

"I couldn't sleep, ye?" Jack asked.

"Same," Mark said. "But why did you drew you and me kissing?" Mark asked. Jack blushed and look away.