Chapter 30- The Marriage

"Jack, I accidentally slipped and told mom and dad our relationship," Mark told Jack. "But this priest, I've known him since I was very young."

Jack nodded and both males head inside the church. The priest was at the podium, lighting candles.

"Pastor?" Mark asked to the priest.

"Oh, hello Mark," the priest said happily.

"You would do anything to make me happy, even if it's...sinful?" Mark asked.

"Of course, but it depends how sinful," the priest said.

"I want you to marry me to Jack," Mark told the priest. The priest stared at Mark and turned around.

"Pastor?" Mark asked. The priest turned back around with a book in his hand.

"I will marry you and Jack, god said love one another," the priest said. "Even if it's a different type of love."

Mark smiles but then realize that they aren't properly dressed.

"Pastor, do you have any tuxedos?" Mark asked the pastor.

"Obviously," the priest said. "Go in the back room, both of you."

The tow makes head to the back room where the tuxes were. Both got changed and helped each other with the ties. The males walked out of the back room and started walking down the isle. Mark wrapped his arm with Jack's, like how you should when walking the bride down the isle. The priest is on the podium with the book getting ready to marry them.

Once Mark and Jack got up to the podium the priest started speaking.

"Mark, do you take Jack as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish til love do you apart?"

"I do," Mark said, smiling. As he looks at Jack's beautiful blue eyes.

"And do you, Jack, take Mark as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish til love do you apart?" The priest asked Jack.

"I do," Jack also said, smiling.

"I pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss the husband."

Jack jumped onto Mark and kissed his soft lips.  Mark licked Sean's lips and Sean opened his mouth to let his tongue wonder through his mouth.

"Get a room!" The priest said. Mark and Jack stopped and laughed.

"Sorry," Mark apologizes. Mark and Jack get off the floor and smiles at each other.

"Where are we going to go?" Jack asked.

"I will buy us a cabin for us to live in," Mark said. Jack smiled and head to a cabin keeper.

"Hello, your highness," the cabin keeper said while bowing to the sons.

"Hello, maybe we buy a cabin, please?" Mark asked.

"O-Of course, my prince," The cabin keeper said and took them to their cabin. "Here are your keys."

Jack takes the keys and smiles. Both males went up the stairs of the wooden cabin and unlocked the door.

-Smut Warning-
They walked inside, closed, and locked the door. Mark grabbed Jack and threw him on the bed. Jack gasped and Mark kisses his lips. Jack starts grinding himself against Mark. Mark licks Jacks lips and Jack allows him to explore.

Jack moans as he's getting turned on. (I'm sorry) Mark takes off Jack's shirt off and start attacking his neck. Jack rolls his head and eyes back. Mark then kisses from his neck down his chest to the rim of Jack's pants.

Jack moves his hips around begging Mark to take them off. Mark unbuttons Jack's pants and pulled them down. Mark mouthed Jack's erection. (Sorry if that isn't how you spell it.) Jack moaned and moves his hips more. Mark takes off Jack's boxers and puts him in his mouth.

"Ah~" Jack moans. Mark starts sucking and moving his head up and down. Jack gasps and grabs Mark's hair. Jack moves his hips along with Mark's head. "Ngh~" Sean's deep voice moans.

Mark took his mouth off with a big pop and took off his shirt. Jack stares at his chest and licks his lips. Mark went to unbutton his pants but Jack stopped him. Jack pulls Mark's hips to his face and unbutton his pants. He pulls down Mark's pants and boxers enough for his dick to pop out. Jack puts Mark into his mouth and suck on him really good. (I had too. Lol) Mark throws his head bad and grunt.

He grabs a hold of Jack's hair and moves his hips to make him deep throat it. Jack moaned which send vibrations to Mark's members, making it more pleasurable. As Mark got really hard, he threw Jacks head back on the pillow and took off his pants and boxers the rest of the way. Mark got in between Jack's legs and pushed himself in Jack.

"Ahh~" Jack moans as Mark enters him. Once Mark was fully in he started thrusting slowly.
Pleasure coarse through both of them. Jack's grabbing the sheets, eyes and head rolled back, moaning loudly with his back arched. Mark is digging his nails into Jack's hips, grunting and moaning, and finding a position to hit Jack's prostate.

"MARK!!~" Jack moans out as he wrapping his legs tighter and moving his hips along with Marks. Mark enjoys the help but he couldn't pull out far enough so, he took Jack's legs and raised them into his arm pit, making him Jack's prostate.

"OH GOD!!~" Jack screamed. Mark rotates his hips, making it more pleasurable for Jack. As there's moaning and grunting from all the pleasure swarming all over the room. "MARK!!! I'M SO CLOSE!!!~"

"Me too~" Mark grunted. As Mark came inside of Jack, Jack came on his stomach and Mark's chest. Both males were panting but smiled as they looked at each other. Mark pulled out and lied next to Sean.

"I love you, Sean," Mark said.

"I love you too, Mark," Sean said, then he laid into Mark's arms and both males feel asleep.

Damn 1,011 words. Wow. I enjoyed writing this book. This is the last and final chapter. Time to write and finish other books. I want to thank AubrieBeebe for helping me with the marriage but, I also want to thank all of you for helping me with the last chapter. Now, do you want a face reveal and see if I "glowed up" since "Get Out of My Head"? Idk, comment and tell me what you think and thoughts about the book. Besides corny. But I hope you enjoyed the book.