Chapter 15- Beaten

Mark and Jack head upstairs and sat back down on the floor.

"Your father seems nice," Mark said.

Ye have no idea what yer talking about, Mark, Jack thought.

"Y-Yeah, he can be very nice," Jack lied.

Stop lying to yer brother, Jack thought. Jack sighed and stand up. He head to his bedroom and sat on his bed.

Why am I a horrible brother? Jack asked himself.

----------------Night-time----------

Everyone was asleep except for Jack. He was waiting for is father to beat him up. Jack's father came into his bedroom with a whip and rope. Jacob tore off Jack's shirt and tie his hands in front. Jack's father ties Jack's shirt around Jack's mouth as if it was a gag.

All the sudden Jacob pushes Jack so, that he was facing the wall. Jack's father held up the whip and slammed it against Jack's back. Jack started tearing up as his screams were muffled.

Jacob continues whiping his son until Jack's back were all bloody. He turned Jack around so that he was facing him.

"Don't tell anyone this or yer punish will be worst," Jack's father said, sternly. Jack quicky nodded as his father untied him. Jack puts on another pair of shirt on and fell to his knee crying.

Why me.

-------------------Morning--------------

Jack didn't get any sleep last night due to his pain. Jack found a note on his door.

'Don't tell anyone.'

Jack sighed and head downstairs.

"So, Jack how did you sleep," Mark's father asked Jack. Jack looks up and gave him 'What does it look like' look. Jack's mother walked up to Jack.

"It happened, didn't it?" Jack's mother whispered. Jack nodded and grabbed his mother's hand. He lead her to another room and show her all the things that his father done. Jack's mother gasped as she saw it. "Want to go sleep in my bed?" Jack nodded and head to her room to sleep.