Chapter 3- News

------------------Jack's Side-----------------

"We are going to America," Jack's mother said, excitedly.

"What, really?" Jack asked. "But do we even have the money?"

"Well this kind man gave us some money, so we can go," Jack's mother said excitedly.

"Cool," Jack said.

"Now pack yer stuff, clothes, and of course yer sketch book," Jack's mother told him. Jack nodded and does what he's told. "Oh and Jack, do ye know why we're going to America?" Jack shook his head no. "Well, I'm getting marry."

------------------Mark's Side---------------

"So, what's the news?" Mark asked.

"Well, when I went to Ireland, I met this gorgeous women, she's kind and generous," Mark's father explained. "And she is going to be your stepmother."

"Do I finally get someone to play with?" Mark asked.

"She did told me that she has a son," Mark's father told him.

"Yes, when do I get to meet him?" Mark asked excitedly. I will finally have someone to hang out with, Mark thought.

"As soon as she gets here," Mark's father said.

---------------------Jack's Side--------------

"What?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, but ye get a brother to hang out with," Jack's mother said. I will have someone to play with me, Jack thought.

"Awesome!" Jack shouted. Jack's mother laughed.

"Okay, sweetie, pack yer stuff," Jack's mother said. Jack shoved everything that he needs in his suit case. Jack's mother walked out of his room and packs her stuff.