"So this is how you've been effectively hiding from me." His voice came, awakening the silent night. The once silent kitchen was not so silent anymore as she flinched by his sudden voice. Her ears filled with the sound of her own heart beats and her body awakened at the sound of his deep dark voice. She had at last got what she desired and wanted. She gulped and hesitated to turn around and acknowledge his presence by at least seeing him. He had done a very good job at scaring the life out of her. She kept her hand on her chest and slightly pressed it to calm herself down as she parted her lips and greedily sucked in all the air that she could take in. she could feel his heated gaze drilling holes into her from behind as she sensed the frustration in his voice again.

"If you don't turn around the next second, I will come there and you can do nothing about what I do to you after that." His stated in his strong voice and she turned even before she registered what he said. Alexander was like that; the sound of his voice was more powerful than the words he spoke. It had a control over peoples' mind.

She observed that he had not switched on the lights even though they were situated right behind him. He watched her for a few minutes in that dim light that seeped through the windows from outside and opened the refrigerator. He pulled out a water bottle and opened it as he kept his unwavering gaze on her. Lust. He could feel those words work their magic on his blood as he watched her standing alone as the lights from outside accentured her curves. His free hand twitched and he soon closed the bottle and kept it inside the refrigerator. He had trapped her successfully and nothing else could make him happier than having her stand all alone and nervous in front of him. He kept his gaze on her again admiring how his childhood love had bloomed into a beautiful curvaceous angel, and at the same time, he also felt bad for not being able to watch her grow into this beautiful, strong woman. It killed him every time when he read that letter on which she poured her entire heart out to him and all he did was deny her his love.

But now that he got her back, he would not let her go. Above every other feeling, all he wanted to do was to see her, hold her in his arms and never let go of her. He wanted to feel each and every inch of her silk smooth skin, her beautiful black hair and kiss those luscious lips as he melted in her warmth. He wanted her. Completely. He had waited too long, and his patience was growing really thin. Or more precisely, there was no more patience left in him.

Shirtless!? She caught a glimpse of him when he opened the refrigerator and the light illuminated his body. She gulped again and looked everywhere around the kitchen than him. After a few torturing seconds, he again opened the refrigerator and her traitorous eyes were once again drawn towards him. Just like the moths she had watched a few minutes back. She knew she would burn, yet she gravitated towards him.

"It has been three days since I last saw you, and let me tell you Rose, you have succeeding in hitting my last nerve." He said, and clenched his jaw.

She could see it all since he hadn't yet shut the door of the refrigerator yet. She could see how he worked the frustration on his jaws and the clenching of his fists, the bulge of the veins on his hand and his narrowed eyes. She also saw the beard that was ruthlessly precise covering his jaws accurately. She saw the dents of his muscles and how the light gave a soft glow to his six packs. He looked stronger now, like he worked out harder. His hands were...

The loud sound of him banging the refrigerator tore her away from her observation and she looked back to only find him storming his way towards her. She pushed herself back even more and clutched the edges of the basin for support as he thrust his body onto hers and she gasped due to the sudden hit of a heated, rock solid body on her fragile soft one. This sudden hit did hurt her skin, but she did not seem to notice any of it, for the pain was only a sweet pleasure.