Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to it

Got her saved in my phone under "Big Booty" '

Tyrese rapped along with 2 Chainz.

"I'm done!! You didn't tell me you can rap." I said.

"I don't fucking talk to your annoying ass." He said. I smacked the back of his head.

"Don't make me tell Mario you're laying hands on me." He said. I rolled my eyes as he pulled up to my school.

"Bye nigga." I said getting out his car.

"Pain in my ass. Now I have to get my front seat disinfected." He says. I flicked him off and made my way in to the school.

"Jasmine!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see Xavier jogging over to me. I smiled once he caught up to me.

"Hey X. I haven't talk to you in a few." I said giving him a side hug.

"I been around. I'm sorry about your pops." He said. My smile turned in to little frown.

"Thank you. I'm going to talk to you later. Make sure you find me." I said. I got to get things from my locker.

"Aight, ma." He said. I wanted bye to him made my way down the hall.

Xavier POV

I watched her as she walked down the hallway. Even in a simple outfit, she was beautiful as hell. I think of Jasmine as the perfect girl. She definitely caught my eye that day at the mall. I didn't push up on her because she was bosses daughter. Since he is gone now....I would but her ass is happy with my boy and I can't do no foul shit like that.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" I heard someone say. I rolled my eyes thinking it was a wanna be hall monitor teacher. I turned around to see my nigga Mario.

"You here everyday now?" I asked dapping him up.

"Naw. I am helping the track coach out. Nigga helped me get a scholarship to college. It's the least I can do." He said. I nodded and we started walking down the hall.

"Does Jasmine know that you're here?" I asked.

"No. She is going to be pissed if she sees me but can't spend all day with me." He said.

"Her locker right there. Oh, there she goes." I say. She closed her locker and looked our direction. Mario cursed under his breath.

"Baby." He said once she reached us and hugged him. He kissed her forehead and let go.

"Why are you here? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked with a frown on her face.

"I am here to help the track coach and I didn't tell you because you would want to be with me all day and we both know that can't happen." He said. She sighed and nodded.

"Well, I'm gonna go catch up with the girls." She said. I just stood there low key admiring her beautiful face.

"What you want for lunch?" he asked. This nigga whipped. He hasn't even got any from her.

"Subway. My usual. Can I get a cookie from my favorite bakery." She said. I wish she was talking to me right now.

"Sure thing babe." He said bending down and giving her a kiss on the lips. She smirked and walked away from us.

"She something special to you huh?" I said as we walked in to the gym that was full of people.

"Of course. She brings a smile to my face everyday. Our relationship is pretty solid." He said. Words can't describe how salty I am that he has the girl that is suppose to me mine.

"Mr. Ramirez! I need you on the field in ten." The track coach yelled over to us. Mario stood up and dapped me up.

"See you round bruh." he said then walked away.

Jasmine POV

"Girl, I seen your boyfriend this morning." Aniah said. I smiled and nodded.

"I saw him too. He is helping the track and field team again." I said.

"Your ass is lucky to have a boyfriend girl. I been single forever. I need a man." Sevyn said. I laughed at that. She was beautiful. I don't know why she would be single.

"That's because your ass is picky as hell." Rebecca said. Seven shrugged and finished up the homework she was doing.

"So how are you holding up?" Aniah asked. I shrugged and looked down at my hands.

"I am fine I guess. It's hard though. I was actually really close to my dad." I said.

"It's ok girl. We are here for you." Chanel said rubbing my back. I nodded and let out a little sigh.

"We should get to class guys." I said. They all agreed and we went to our different classes.

....................................

"Let's go babe." Mario said coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

The final bell just rang and everyone was leaving. I want to take my sweet time.

"I'm coming. Go wait for me in your car." I said. He kissed my cheek and walked off.

"Why haven't you spoken to me all day?" Xavier said coming over to my locker. I shrugged and closed my locker.

"I never really got around to it." I said. I use to like Xavier...a lot. I think I still do a little but I got Mario and he is just perfect.

"Yah ok. I see how it is." He said nodding. I smacked lips while liking at his over dramatic ass.

"Boy you need to stop. I wasn't trying to avoid you. I missed you." I said opening my arms. He tried to play off his smile but he couldn't. He picked my up, wrapping his arms around me.

"ok ok. Put my down!" I screamed. I like my two feet both on the ground. He looked at me and I looked at him with a goofy smile on my face.

He was leaning forwards and I wanted to back away but I couldn't.

"Wait Xav-" he cut me off with a kiss. oh Lord, I ain't gonna lie...his lips are soft and all but I didn't waist time pushing him away. He set me down and I just looked at him.

"Yo, Jasmine. I'm sorry." He said running his hand down his face.

"I-I got to get going." I said quickly. I walked around him and out the school wiping my mouth. What just happened?! This is to much to think about.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Literally just a filler.

Jasmine going to tell Mario....or nah?

Xavier wrong?

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!!!

-pam