Hikaru wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly "We will figure something out, I won't let this wedding happen if you are going to be sad like this!"

"But I have to..."

"But you don't want to."

 "I can't have what I want all the time, sorry I have to go now..." I say sadly "A plane is going to be waiting for me."

"I'll tell Tamaki everything! He'll come after you!" Haruhi demands and I look at her in surprise "He won't let you go! I've seen the way he looks at you and heard the way he talks about you! He loves you so much and I will promise you he'll be at the wedding stopping it!" 

I smile lightly "Thank you Haruhi."

She folds her arms "Don't think I am doing this for you Erika! I'm doing it for Tamaki! I don't want him having a mental breakdown. Now go otherwise you'll be late!"

"R-Right, I'll see you soon then?" I ask but don't allow them to answer as I leave them there.

Running down the corridor and out of the entrance I see the car where Nekozawa sits.

Getting in I sit beside him and we sit there in a awkward silence.

"How was your day?" He asks.

"Not good Umehito, not good..." I whisper but I know he heard me because he places a hand on my mine and whispers back.

"Sorry."

We arrive at the airport and I me and Nekozawa find my dad, Kammie, Kirimi, Uncle and some other relatives of mine, dad had told me last night the other relatives were getting to England earlier to sort out the wedding.

"You'll get to see your wedding dress once we get to England," Kammie says nudging my side with her elbow when I sit beside her.

I fake smile and nod "Yeah, I cannot wait."

Kammie wraps her arm around me and gives me a hug "You'll be fine,"

I wish what she was saying was true.

Our bags were already on the plane and the next thing we had to do was get on the plane. Sitting in my seat beside me was Nekozawa and then beside him was Uncle.

My phonw buzzed in my pocket and I got it out and answered it.

"Kyouya?" I asked.

"Where are you?!" He asks panting seeming to be out of breath.

"On the plane ready to take off. Where are you?" I ask.

"In the airport with everyone! And Tamaki! He's been running around after you since we've told you everything, oh wait Hikaru wants you - "

"Hello?" I ask since I cannot hear anything for a short while.

"Erika! You have to get off the plane right now! Tamaki is dying to see you and tell you something really important. You have to get off the plane right now!" Hikaru demands.

"I can't!" I whisper in a shout so he can hear me because Nekozawa starts looking at me "They are loading the last couple of people now because only five seats are empty!"

"You have to get off!" Hikaru cries.

"Everything okay Erika?" Nekozawa asks his blue eyes looking at me with concern and I nod back at him.

"Erika!" Tamaki yells down the phone and my heart starts pounding in my chest. My body starts shaking as my eyes start watering once again my voice suddenly disappearing.

"Ma'am, please can you end the call, we have to leave and we aren't allowing an devices on while take off," A air hostess comes up to me leaning across Uncle and Nekozawa to tell me.

"Erika... You can't go, I have so much to say, so much I've been dying to say."

"Ma'am, can you end the call now please," The air hostess asks sounding more pushy.

"Of course she can, Erika?" Uncle looks at me with a face full of confusion.

I nod and pull the phone away from my ear and I hear Tamaki calling for me.

Ending the call I switch off my phone and watch the air hostess thank me and go back to go to the speakers. Looking at my phone I whisper "Sorry."

The plane slowly starts moving and I feel Nekozawa hand on mine squeezing it slight, I hold his hand back - we're going to get married.

"ERIKA!!"

Blinking I drop Nekozawa's hand and look out of the window seeing Tamaki running right beside my window with the rest of the host club and guards shouting and cursing at them to get away from the plane at once.

"ERIKA!!" He calls again.

"ERI-CHAN!!" Honey-senpai calls too.

"Tamaki..." I whisper "Everyone..."

I realize that I need to get off the plane but before I even have the chance to undo my seatbelt and get off the plane the plane starts to rises and soon Tamaki gets smaller and smaller until I am above the clouds.

And I am crying.

{Two chapters posted in one day guys! Tell me what you think! Erika is going to England with the family while Tamaki had something to tell her! D: Next chapter is the wedding!!}