Chapter 22

As I waved good bye to Sakura as she glared at me driving away in the backseat with police officers I turned around and everyone was suprised by what they saw me do. "What "Dad" used to say it was rude not to say good bye to a person?" I said acting all innocent. Tears were dripping down Annie's face. "I-I-I'm S-sorry that I-I got you in t-to this mess, AYAME!!" She cried and yelling out my name I ran to her and hugged her and told her it was not her fault that I was kidnapped, I apologized and wiped away her tears.

Then I felt two heavy hands on my shoulders and heard Ayato and Mitsu's voice behind me, "But seriously Ayame you seriously gotta stop being so careless and getting kidnap like that." Ayato said while he sighed out a really heavy sigh. "Yeah stupid. All you've been doing Is but getting kidnap. All of us were worried, but the people who were really scared and worried about you the most was Mr.Seiyuu, Renge, Annie, and Ayato of course I was worried but I know your not that weak so I tried not to worry too much." I thank Mitsu and said sorry to everyone one.

*A Few Days Later*

All of us packed up and was heading back since spring break was almost over. In the last few days me Renge had on this Spring break our relationship is still at a low level I thought as I sighed out. "You'll be fine there's no need to hurry in the relationship." I turned around and saw Mitsu looking at me with her poker face, I nodded and thanked her, as always Mitsu always know what to say when I'm in distress. As we got on the plane and rested on our seats and waited to be sent back home.

*Meanwhile Back At Home In Jail*

Meanwhile back at home Sakura got bailed out of jail by her father who was the most disappointed in her asking her why she would do all these stupid things for a man like Renge. "It's because I love him!" She replied sounding desperate. "What about you! Have you ever loved me, cared for me, treated me like as if I was your daughter!" She yelled walking away. "Where do you think you're going." Her father yelled. "I never asked you where you and your whores are going!" Sakura yelled back at her father, and her father grabbed Sakura and slapped her. "I'll tell you this no one in this whole world will ever love you more than I do."

And walked away, leaving Sakura crying there all alone with her bodyguard. And all she could think of is one last plan to destroy everything between the relationship of Renge and Ayame. Meanwhile the bodyguard has always had feeling towards the Boss's daughter and could think of nothing but want to hug Sakura and wipe away her tears and run far away together.

*Back At The Sena Residence*

As we entered the house we were all suprised by my brothers who were celebrating a Welcome back party. As we dance away the night there was still more obstacles coming towards us.