Chapter 2

Renge, Seiyuu Renge

"First things first, what's your name.", I said calmly. "Renge, Seiyuu Renge, and you.", He replied back. "Ayame, Sena Ayame.", I feel like things just got more intense. "Anyway", I yelled out to him to break the silence in between us.

"Anyway why should I make a contract with you besides repaying you, and besides what use do I have for you"? I said confused, I mean he can hire anyone or just ask any one but why me, besides repaying him back.

He looked at me for a few seconds and started scanning my body. " Um what is it"? "Nothing...." He said. As we talked in between the silences little by little he told me that he needed someone to "pretend" to be his "girlfriend" for a few months and then the contract will be gone after he finished what he needed to do. I said what to him and he just randomly walked away like as if he didnt even seem to know anything.

As I walked back home alone there's still numerous things that were still inside my head, "Who was he really"?, "I could've swear I've seen him somewhere before"?, " What is his gain from me"? So many things I decided to just let this one slide off my shoulders and besides I had way too many things going on today.

The next morning I woke up I was walking to school when I met 1 good friend of mine. "Hey. So... how's it going"?, she said. I gave her the I'm alright replied to her. My friend here is Annie. As we reached school we met another good friend of mine, Mitsu.  We talked for a bit and they said they wanted to know what happened to me since I wasn't acting like I was my self today so I told them about what happened to me yesterday and they were so surprised. 

"Oh my god. My dear precious Ayame's first kiss has been stolen away from me. Who the hell is he! I'll go beat his ass up for you!", Annie replied as Mitsu stayed quiet for 3 seconds and then she slapped the back of Annie's head. "Ow! What the fucking hell was that for shit!", she yelled out. "Ayame could've beat his ass up if she wanted to but she must've had a reason for not killing him so far, idiot. And besides you might not even meet him since he probably doesn't even go to this school. Use your fucking head more often you idiot.", she had said. "You know what, you're kinda right.", Annie said back to her. "Oh and ah... ayame what's the dudes name anyway you must've got his name at least?", Annie said.

"If I remember correctly his name was... ah Seiyuu Renge.", I told them. Hmm.... Annie said going into deep thought and said, " You know I feel like I heard that name before but not sure where... let me think.", she said. "How does he look like?", Mitsu said. "He has red hair all the way to the tips it's blonde and I think he has dark purple eyes." I said, trying to remember his appearance . "I've got it!"Annie said snapping out of her deep thought. As she pulled out her phone  and showed us a picture of a boy who had a white and black tux and she yelled out, " IS IT HIM! IS IT THIS MAN RIGHT HERE!, Annie yelled out. 

I looked at the phone carefully and said yes and they looked at each other and then had eyes at me like oh shit this is bad and then they looked back at each other, and then I yelled out at them, " What! Is he a dangerous man or something?!, I said angrily. And they told me who this man truly is. " Um... how do I explain this that you won't freak out like flipping a table over.", Annie said worriedly. " Okay look Ayame", Mitsu said calmly, " This man is the son of Seiyuu Takahiro, The greatest yakuza around this area did you know he owns the entire 13th street which is near your house and Renge is also the 2nd son of Takahiro, the 1st son is Akashi but he never shows his face to the public, he also has a little brother and sister. 

And did you know Seiyuu Renge also goes to this school and he's one of the most popular boys at this school he's ranked #1 as the hottest guy at our school,  every girl wishes to have him as their boyfriend.