Chapter 20

As night was beginning we all said good night and went to sleep. "Hey Ayame I'm gonna go see Mitsu for something I'll be back kay?!" Annie said in a rush, while I popped my head out the corner and nodded my head, Annie went. As I jumped on my bed I felt like someone was watching me from my window heard a noise coming by the window even though people would stay away curiosity always gets the best of us, so I went to the window and opened it. Looking I saw no one as I turned away someone had knocked me out already.

"So what are we supposed to with her huh?" A deep low voice had said as I slowly open my heavy lidded eyes. "I don't care! As long as she's out of life and I never see her again in this lifetime, I don't really care what happens to her. So make her your wife, sell her, kill her, ransom or whatever just make sure I never see her again!" The person hung up on the mysterious man. As the man turned around he looked at me. "Hm... how about a ransom huh? How about 900 million yen hmm (8,025,399 US dollars)? Sounds like a fair amount of money." They said looking at me. They searched for my phone and called Father Seiyuu. Explaining my situation, everyone got the money ready and went to the destination.

*Annie's POV*

I was literally yelling at everyone, to let out my anger out. They all asked me how the hell ayame got kidnapped even though I was with her. "How the hell am I supposed to know. All i did was tell her that I was going to visit Mitsu and come back people!" I yelled. "Yeah sure you were." Sakura said. "And where were you Ms. Sayuri?" Mitsu said looking at her with annoyed but questioning eyes. "Wait...now that you mention it where were you exactly Sakura? When I came to the room you literally sprinted out the room like you need to kill someone and didn't come back like 10 minutes later something." I said confused and suspecting her. "Woah woah woah! You're suspecting me that I kidnapped ayame and did something to her?

She said acting like she was some kind of victim. I was about say something really bad but Mitsu had jumped in before me cutting me off and she sure did seem pissed. "Oh please Sakura it's about time you stop acting like the victim and start confessing and besides I have enough proof that it was you who kidnapped Ayame." Everyone was suprised and Sakura? Ha! She was a stuttering mess, "W-Wh-What do yo- you mean. I-I-I don't know wh-what yo-you're talking a-about?" She said worriedly. "Oh please Sakura no need to be a stuttering mess and just seeing the way you look and the way stutter your obviously hiding something and we all know that you hate Ayame because she stole your man away."

"No!!! She did not, she only got in my way of the relationship between me and Renge!! She shouldn't have existed she should've died long ago just the exact same way her mother did!!!" Ayato slapped Sakura across the face. Oh damn that gotta hurt after all he was once working as a body guard back then. But oh! Just seeing her face being slapped by Ayato and her face expression made me just happy. "You have no right to say that about ayame! What do you understand about suffering, A dear loss-one, death, sadness, loneliness, depression, rape! You have never experience these things your self! Until you understand and experience them yourself will you understand her hardships that has happened to her. Ha! What am kidding! You are nothing but a spoiled child! An ugly, selfish, greedy, lair, bitchy drama queen!!! So don't act like you know her so well!!!

"Well considering her actions, what she has done, and exposed her true colors and true intentions... It was you who kidnapped Ayame but it seems the people who you hired to kidnap Ayame have chosen the wrong person to call. And your plans for making sure Ayame disappears out of your life ends here Sakura. Your actions define who you are and I will tell you your punishment. 1st degree in kidnapping about 20 years in prison depending on what your intentions where for Ayame, Sakura."