Chapter 12

"Um R-renge..." I said as my voice fading away and my hand extending out towards him. As I watch his back walking away from me I dropped my hand and closed the door hesitantly. As I walked inside I asked my brothers did I ever had a friend or met anyone like Renge before in my childhood. They didn't say anything and thought. And then they eached looked at each other and then pointed at Atsu-nii. Looking at Atsu-nii who was enjoying his sweets, he looked up and said, "What? Me?" He said in his monotone.

Everyone stood up and yelled out to him, "Of course!" They all yelled out in synced. Daichi started going into his "Doting Parent" mode. "Of course every since young she was always calling out; " Atsu-nii!" While running to you with a cheerful smile while all we get was a kiss and hug from her. While you got all her attention and affection!!!" He said that while pulling me into an embrace, rubbing his cheek with mine and crying. I ignored him and said "Never mind" to them and Nowaki popped up out of no where and held my shoulder and said that it was getting late and I've gone through a lot today. So I went up stairs and jumped in bed and fell asleep.

* Next Day: School Rooftop after school*

Annie and Mitsu was complaining to me all day at lunch on the roof top. After telling what had happened Annie went into "Yandere" mode saying how she'll kill him tomorrow, which I didn't really care but more like kinda worried for a bit, not for the stalker but for Annie. As we heard the door opened we saw Renge and his gang of friends. "Hey! Renge." Annie said. "Hello." Mitsu said quietly. I turned around and Renge had pulled me up for no reason. When I was standing he wrapped his arm around me and he put his other hand on my chin and kissed me.

Eyes wide open being surprised but it wasn't me who was also surprised. Annie was shocked and mouth hanging open and really pissed, Mitsu who will always have that poker face was quite surprised but not really at the same time smirking quietly to herself. And Renge's gang was "oh" -ing to the others. As Renge pulled away from me he whispered something into my ear. As Renge walked way I slapped the back of his head. "Yah!!" I screamed at them angrily running away.

*Home*

As I ran up stairs, Ayato pulled on my arm, "Oi, what's the matter?" I turned around with tears in my eyes. "O-Oi! What's wrong! Who the fuck made made you cry, huh! I hugged Ayato and said I just felt sad. And later I suddenly fell asleep in Ayato's arms.

I woke up and it was 5:00 am, so I woke up and took a shower and got ready for school. "It's good that today is Friday. I really don't want to see Renge." I sighed and walked down stairs. Seeing Kazuhiro and Atsushi downstairs with a bunch of sweets on the table and breakfast for me. I sat and tried the sweets they made me taste test all of it and as always it was amazing. And it 5:30 already so I set off to school and saw Renge out there waiting for me.

As I tried to avoid his gaze, we walked to school. Ugh, I really didn't want to see him right now.

Renge's POV.

Why is she avoiding my gaze and why is she keep a distance between us? Was it because of yesterday? Fuck. How am I supposed to get the girl when things are like this. And then I remembered "His" words. "You'll never get the girl if you go through such a slow ass pace like that and are you two really going out with each other, huh? You'll never get the girl if you don't make the first move and did you even asked her out on a date before, huh? *end of Renge's POV*

As I walked away from Renge I kinda ran a bit while he was deep thought, and I thought what was I to him. Does he only see me as a fake girlfriend? Do I hope that I can be more than a fake girlfriend? Do I love him? Why are all these stupid questions getting to me and I ran without thinking about Renge and soon he saw me running away.

As Renge ran after me to the front of the school, he grabbed my hand. "What am I to you?" I said mumbling my words quietly. He hugged me from behind, and I shook him off of me and tried to run, he grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me into his chest. "I love you. And I'm sorry." Renge quietly whispering that into my ear. I felt his warm breath on my neck and it send me the shivers. I pushed him away once more, "I... I...I don't like it when you do these things type of things to me half hearted!" I yelled out at Renge.

"Half-hearted? You think that when I kissed you yesterday was half-hearted? You think that when I saved you from that fucking stalker I wasn't worried at all? I was worried like hell I wanted to save you so much. Were you hurt? What was he doing to you? Did he layer a finger on you? Did he abused you? What does he want from you?! I...I Love you so much Ayame! What else do I have to do better for you to notice that I love you, care about, I want you, Your the key to my life, I want to have a future with you, spend the rest of my life with you until death us apart!

I don't want us to be fake couple anymore, I want us be a real deal and not be bonded by that contract." He said. And every single student was surprised. Renge and I weren't a thing? Renge is confessing to me? A real couple? "I-I-I don't know. Renge." I said hesitantly.