Chapter 18

*Few Hours Later*

As I was sleeping I heard a quiet knock at my door. Getting up as annoyed by it and couldn't sleep I went and opened the door to see... Akashi? With my mouth agap slightly in confusion I saw him smirk and chuckled out little small laughs just seeing my face in confusion. As his hands slowly closed my mouth he smiled to me which I wonder what was going through that red headed mans head, "I came to see you if you wanted to take a morning stroll along the seaside with me, if that is okay with you? Although it seems your still tried from the trip so I'll take my leave." 

"Wait!" I said and grabbed his shirt and let go when he turned around and looked at me in suprised when he saw me clinging onto his shirt. "I...I mean...I'd loved to." I said awkwardly to him. "But first...let me change." He chuckled to himself and nodded, as I closed the door and quietly dress up making sure not to wake up Annie. As I opened the door once more I nodded to Akashi and we went off to stroll along the seaside. "So how has my brother been treating you like lately?" 

Suprised by his question as to why he even asked this? "He's super kind to me and true he's kinda cold at times but I know he's sincere with me and that's more than enough." I said stopping and looking out to the horizon of the endless sea. "I see." Akashi mumbled quietly to himself and turning my head I gave him a confused and questioning face shaking his head showing me "It Was Nothing", I looked away once again. 

As me and Akashi talked and walked he told me moments about Renge when he was younger it was soo cute and funny and getting to know more about Renge about his likes and dislikes but there was always something that was confusing me. "Hey Akashi? Why does Renge dispise father and you so much?" Questioning him he was once again slightly suprised by this and the way I so blunt. 

"Do you...really want to know?" He asked. Looking up at him into his eyes, and looked down and  thought and looked back at Akashi with resulotion and nodded without hesitating. "When Renge was a little boy he would always hang out with our neighbors daughter who was the same age as him. They laughed happily and enjoyed being with each other and it turns out that he had his first crush with her. One day when both families had a picnic together Renge got on his knees and proposed to the girl. Saying yes, laughing, smiling, the sun, those were the happy days, at that time our mother was still alive. But then one day tragedy had befallen the girl's family. A fire had started mysteriously and her mother and it seems her infant that was still unborn had persish together in the fire. Few days later the family had moved somewhere else unknowingly and we never end saw them again."

"Few years had past and Renge is finally 6 years old but it seems that day turned out to be his misfortune. He was kidnapped. And let me ask you this one question? Have you ever seen Renge's chest before?" "W-What?!" I said nervously looking at him and he smirked and knowing that I haven't. "Well if you havent see it which you will probably will see when we go swimming. There's a mark on his right chest. The kidnappers implant-." We heard Annie screaming my name out, running towards us with incredible speed and murdeous aura around her, and surprisingly she didn't or has awoken anyone up that voice of hers. 

"There you were." She said yanking me away from Akashi and rubbing her cheeks with mine. As Annie dragged me away, I wanted to stay with Akashi to finish with what he was about to say but I could just randomly intrude Renge's past like that. "His right chest?" I said quietly. Annie replied with a "What?" As I shake my head in a response we went back to our room for a little nap before starting the day off.

                                                                           *Note to readers*

Omfg it's almost been 1 or 2 whole months since I last updated so sorry. 😱😱😫😫😢We moved houses and omg Happy Late Valentine's Day 😍😍omg😱😱 soo late and yeah. So sorry I'll type more chapters right now so hope u guys continue reading.😋😋🤗🤗 bye.