Chapter 7

"So? Who and where is she. I'm busy so hurry up." I said to my dad rudely and impatiently. "Don't be so rude to your new family member!", my father said. "This is your new family member, Kiko. Kiko, met my daughter Ayame and my 13 sons.", he said. I walked without even saying anything and my father suddenly yelled at me.

"Where do you think you're going?", my father said to me. "My room I'm busy with shitty homework and school work, I have no time to meet my so called new family member",I said rudely.

I walked away and he said yelled out at me once again, making me stop in my tracks pissing me off what he had said to me. "Who do you think you are? As my daughter you have no right to talk to them that way! Now greet them and show them around the house." My father had said yelling at me.

"What right!? What right?! Was She the one who gave birth to me?! Was She the one who raised me?! Was she the one who dove into the fire and saved my life?! Was She the one wh-..." in that moment I was slapped by my father for the first time in my life. "To actually think, I have such a rude, and despicable daughter like you!"

Right when he was about to slap me again, atsu-nii had jumped in and grabbed a hold of father's hand and threw him off to the floor. "Father... no, Sir... please do not further abused this girl... if you continue doing so...I will crush you." And as we walked away from this scene, my brothers led me to my room.

They all started yelling and shouting especially atsu-nii because father had slapped me they couldn't let me stay here any longer with a man like this the others agreed amd said that they had recently bought a new house and said that I can live with them there. So they packed all of my stuff and I moved out that very day. It was another start to a new life once again.

Note to readers
Omg sorry I took so damn long to just write this chapter I couldn't come up with anything when I first wrote this and then school got me stressed out anyway sorry I took so long and I'm so happy that so many people have read this story...not really that many people only 66 people but that's what keeps me going anyway thanks for reading those 66 readers thank you so much and I'll try to update as much as possible thank you.