Chapter 21

I stayed put not saying anything to make sure they didn't do anything to me. I quietly thought to myself on who could've thought of such a sick plan. They're either trying to scare me away, pulling a prank on me or this person just really hates me. And then that hit me,  who in this whole world could hate me so much...a dirty blondie haired girl. Sakura ugh what a bitch but to bad for her because it seems these guys were stupid enough to call Father and Renge and it seems Little bitch-chan has her plans all ruined by the guys she hired. But now that I keep saying this... isn't funny?! I giggled quietly enough to make sure none of the guys heard. Pfft what a dumbass. 

As we were reaching our destination to meet my beloved family once again I felt something inside my gut churning like something bad is about happen. As we all arrived I smiled and greeted Sakura. She kinda freaked out like did I know she was the one who put me through all this whole situation yes. But moving on father had shown the money and gave the money to guys as they pushed me forward cops had literally arrived everywhere and had knocked out the guys who kidnapped me and gave the money back to father. I pat Sakura on the back and said, 

"Thank you for all the trouble you had given me. But I also find it really Funny that the guys you hired to kidnapped me called Renge and them and asked for a ransom and made you run your ass back her to save me aww, how sweet of you but I gotta say Sakura, that was super lousy planning Sakura what a shame, What. A. Shame. And I thought I was expecting more out of you when scheming." I said smiling and as they took Sakura away we all knew we weren't going to see for a while.

I'm super sorry this Chapter is short and LOUSY but I couldn't think of anything for this chapter and guess what you guys 4 more chapters and this story is done. Over with, hope you guys will enjoy reading the next last 4 chapters and god damn took me almost 3 weeks to just publish a chapter I'm so ashamed of myself anyway thank you for reading.