Chapter 5

I'm His Father

"We're here", Renge had said. "Oh! We're here already"?! I replied
Now that I realized it, it was quiet a distance from school, it was like a 30 minute walk from school. As we continue to walk a lot of men were greeting Renge.

"Yo, Renge.", "Hey Renge.", "Welcome back Renge, how's's school.". As we continue to walk, a guy swiftly ran in front of Renge. "Yo Renge. How's it going. Who's this pretty girl you have standing right next you."

As he reached to touch me, renge grabbed his hand and twisted and put it right behind his back. "Ow Ow Ow." He said. "Ha ha ha!", as i heard laughter coming from the back. "Hey Kaito, you shouldn't touch somebody else's property. Especially when it comes to Renge's."

I was a little angry and irritated that they called me a "property" but i tried not to show it. It pissed me off. Anyway on the other hand who was this man if I remember they called him "Kaito", but still, as I looked ahead of me i was shocked and saw that his arm was still twisted behind his back.

"Oi, Renge stop it! I'm fine there's no need to fight." I said to him as he released the guys arm. "Don't touch her without my permission.", renge said in a warning tone.

As I looked behind me a few men started wispering and then I saw a man stood up tall and said, "Renge could this perhaps be your girlfriend?", he said in a mysterious tone like as if he was interested in wanting to know more.

"Yes. She is." He said so straight forward out to him. "Now if you excuse us... we'll be leaving.", as we walked away it was about another 3 minute walk until we got to his house. Wow I never thought it would look this beautiful. Everything is so traditional and yet so modern ... well that's a mafia for you.

As we entered into the house i was brought into renge's room. "Stay here for a bit... I'll be back so don't go anywhere, don't touch anything." Renge had said to me. As the door closes, I got up and looked around when I saw a a petal falling into his room I saw a door that leaded outside.

As I opened it, it was a beautiful Sakura tree. I was amazed and it was stunning. In my head I actually wished I could stay here forever, stay away from reality, my father, everything, I just want to get away from all the drama. As I walked up to the tree I patted the tree and then someone had interpreted. "It's a beautiful tree isn't it." As I turned around I saw man in a black kimono. "Un, it is a beautiful sakura tree." As I said nodding my head in agreement.

As he walked up to me, we had quiet a conversation. I told him i came here with renge, which suprised him he told me renge never had brought a girl here before. He told me about the sakura tree and about renge. I asked him where was his mother? He told me that she had died from an illness long ago right after giving birth to Sora their last and youngest child back then. I said sorry but he said it was okay. As we continue speaking, i looked back to see when renge was going to come back.

He looked at me and said, "Do you want to go find renge?" He said questioning me. I was a little embarrassed when he knew i wanted renge and nodded my head. As we got up and walked to where he was, i was wondering was this man his butler or somebody close to him he almost seem brotherly liked but seemed a little old to be. As we got to were renge was i heard giggling and laughing as if a girl was there having fun and flirting with someone.

Then i heard renges voice, me and the man slide the door slowly and quietly I saw a familiar girl. It was that sakura girl from today, how the hell did she get here as I saw her got on top renge who was laying on the floor. As she was about to kiss renge I looked away. The man had tapped me on my shoulders but I walked away from it all.

He came after me and said, "Are you okay?" I looked down and walked away he told me was i mad at renge and why he didn't push that girl away from him. I said no and stopped he saw my hand turning into a fist and was shaking in rage and anger. He grabbed me by my wrist and lead me to a table near the sakura tree we were watching earlier.

"I saw your hands turned into a fist, and I knew you were angry at renge so let's release that anger and turn that frown upside down, huh?" I was suprised and for the first time someone was able to see through me besides atsushi.

"Un!", I said. We played chess, go, archery, and painted. As we headed back to renge we talked a little more to each other. "Ha ha ha ha! I haven't had that much fun for so long thank you. Oh and I haven't got what your name was?", he said to me."Sena, Sena Ayame, sir.", I replied back. "Well then Ayame, thank for today i very much enjoyed it.", he said with a happy smile.

"Yes, I did too, thank you for cheering me up.", I'm... happy that this man was here. "There you are.", I heard a familiar voice, it was renge. As he looked to the right he saw the man standing next to me, he seemed angry. As he pulled me over to him he ask me where I was.

I said nowhere really just around the house with this kind gentlemen. The man had laughed and said, "Renge don't be so harsh on her, after all she is your special girl. "And Father please stop thinking of such ridiculous things.", renge had said. Father did renge just say FATHER!?

"Um... your his father?", I said nervously. "Yes. I'm His Father", he replied back to me. So your saying this man who could be an uncle or butler is actually Renge's father. "We're leaving, so let's go ayame.", renge had said not trying to raise his voice in anger. "Eh! My house!", I said and renge picked me up and he brought me home.

When we reached my house i saw a lot of grown men standing front of my house. As one of them turned away to look at his phone I saw his face it was... my brothers and atsu-nii!