Chapter 10

*Contains bad language and abuse if you cannot handle this please don't read or read the next chapter. Others enjoy*

I was in a deep dream. Running...running away from something or from Someone. I woke up in a dark, dark room and I started getting these goosebumps, shivers, and then a flashback came to me. I started trembling. "I'm...scared." I said quietly to myself. "Brother...Brother...where are you...Brother..." I heard footsteps coming near me. "Well it seems the princess has awaken from her slumber" the stranger had said to me. As he sat next to me he started stroking my thighs, and touching my hair. I shook him off and started screaming and yelled out, "Don't touch me, you filthy piece of shitty trash with those trashy and filthy hands of yours!!" I said backing myself away from him.

"Oh what's the matter? There's no need to be afraid of me. I love you so much why do you not love me? Is it because of that red head mafia boy? I can be so much better than him. Just give a chance, will you? He said sounding so desperalty. I stuttered and said "No!" to him angerly. He then slapped me. Hard. Then I started having flashbacks, bad ones, the ones I've always to forget, the ones I hoped to disappeared, the ones that haunt me at night.

*Flashback*

"Oi. Boss she won't eat it. If she doesn't eat she'll die and we'll be in big trouble if she dies." A man said. "Ugh. That little girl won't eat right? Fine. I'll feed her." As he walks to me he started putting the spoonful of food to my mouth. "You still won't open your mouth, huh?" He said frustrated. "Open her mouth I'll fucking forced her to eat it if i have to." As one of the men started opening my mouth, the man had shoved the spoonful of food in my mouth and as the man who held my mouth opened, closed my mouth, I spit the food back at them. He slapped me hard. Again and again, again, again, again, again, and again.

"Why you little ungrateful bitch!" He yelled out to me. Fine! You won't eat! Then I won't go easy on you just because your a little girl. I saw him walk away and he shoved mouthfuls of food down my mouth, I started choking and struggling but no matter how much I struggled it was futile. When they were done feeding me they pushed back into my cell and locking me up with chains once again.

"If you won't eat tomorrow again I'll countinue without holding back." He said holding my chin and yanking my hair backwards so I was looking up at him. "Watch...after I escape... I'll kill...you all...kill...kill...kill, kill until there's not a every single drop of blood in you then I'll rip you apart, cut you open, skin you alive, and so many more." I said. The boss slapped me not once but about 50 more times and then he tied me up, slashing me with the whip over and over again for about an hour.

*End of Flashback*

"N-n-No! No! No! No, No, No, No, No, No, No! Stop! Stop!" I started yelping and crying. The stalker stopped he couldn't bear to see me like this so he left me alone to cry and walked away. The only thing that was left heard in that room were my cries and endless sobbing that very night.