Chapter 9

"Um...what are you doing here first thing in the morning and how did you know I was here?" I said to renge all confused. "One of my men said that they saw someone new move in and he saw you so he thought I'd best if he told me, which is great because I can finally see you every now and then." He said with that poker face.

I pouted. When he opened his mouth to say something I smacked both of my hands onto his cheeks, pinched them, and started stretching it out. "Oi, can you at least show me a damn smile when saying this and make it sound like you're actually grateful to see me? And besides i never seen you smiled not once since we started "Dating"?" I said to him. He said no and walked away.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the house and decided to get ready for school. As I took a shower, put on my school clothes, went down stairs to eat breakfast and was about to leave when Ayato told me that it can be kinda dangerous outside of the house and he was about to got to work with Daichi and Minato so he could drop me off at school I agreed and we set out.

As they drop me off at school I said thank you and I saw my friends there waiting for me with a strange look in their eyes. "What?" I said confused. "You didn't walked to school, and we were waiting for you too as well, but you never came, so... we decided to leave without you, and yet, you come to school in a snazzy 4 seater red sports car with, 3...other...men...strange...don't you think?" Annie said, while Mitsu stayed silent listening to her music.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you. My brothers came back from around the world and I eventually moved out and started living with them since yesterday. And the ones you saw dropping me off were my 3 brothers." I said. And we walked to start our day off at school.

*School Over*

(To lazy to talk about her day. Hehe)

As I walked back home I alone because Annie had to go to work and Mitsu going to the music store I was left alone walking home by myself and I felt a super strong weird creepy feeling that for certain...for Certain that someone was following me. I picked up my pace and finally reach the door to my house and when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders I literally felt goosebumps and I I was so scared that I accidentally threw the person over me.

"Ow." The strange on the floor said. I looked down and saw a red headed man with a few pericings and a black and white shirt. "For a short looking fragil girl you are pretty strong I do say so myself." He said. I apologized to him and we had a little talk and it seemed he had lost his way so I showed him they way and we somehow ended up at Renge's house. i told I was going to leave when I heard Renge's voice.

"Why are you here Ayame?" Renge said. When I said nothing and saw Renge's eyes open wide he came to me and pulled me away from the stranger. "Why the hell are you even fucking here bastard!" He exclaimed. "Oh come on, it's been a while since I've seen my little brother isn't it. The stranger had said. "W-What!? L-Little brother!?" I said all dumbfounded and suprised. "Yep this little guy here is my little brother. Oh and thank you for showing me the way here. I'm going inside to talk to father." He said walking away and then when he stopped and said, "I'm Akashi.. by the way Ayame." Akashi had said before he left.

"Did you show him the way here?" Renge said. I got scared for a moment and said yeah. He looked at me and said to stay away from him from now on he's a dangerous man he may not look like it but he is. I said yeah and said one more thing before he let me go and was gonna walk away, "Are you...jealous?" I said kinda hopeful. He turned around and had that annoying poker face that said what on his face.

He said no and walked away. "Hmph, and for the things I do for him. All well whatever." I said walking away and when I reached home and was about to open the door and without knowing I blacked out.