Chapter 11

The next day I woke up with a aching pain in my head. "Ugh a headache." I said painfully. As I saw the door open I saw my stalker walking in. "Are you in pain? Did you say headache!? Hold on I'll go get medicin for your headache to go away. As I pulled my knees up to me I let a few tears escape my eyes. "Where are you onii-chan? What about you Renge? Where are you? What am I to you Renge? Am I really just a fake girlfriend?" I said to myself thinking.

* Back At The Sena Residence*

"Oi, where is she!?" Ayato said yelling out to them. "Stop yelling Ayato." kazehiro said. "We're all worried about her too, you know. It's not only just you who's worried about her going missing and this isn't her 1st time she went missing ayato." Eiji said calmly. Minato grabbed eiji by his shirt and with his poker face and calmly said, "Don't you dare make us recall what had happened back then when she was first kidnapped." Minato said. As eiji looked directly into Minato's eyes he could see the anger in his eyes yet keeping his poker face on.

Nowaki the oldest son of the Sena family stepped into the fight, " Enough! That's enough of fighting between you. We won't get any where if we keeping fighting between each other and we all promoised Ayame when she was little that we protect her no matter what the cost was when she was young. First we need to find out where she was, who was with her, what time she went missing, and who would want to kidnap her or why she went missing but that's not possible that she would run away so the only choice is someone kidnap her.

Soon they heard their doorbell ring. They all went outside and opened the door and they found a red headed boy with another male who had an ombré of purple to silver hair. It was the same boy who was with Ayame a few days ago. "Who are you and what reason are you here at the Sena Residence?" Nowaki said. "I'm here to solve Ayame's Kidnapping Mystery." Renge said to them. "My name is Renge Seiyuu, I'm close friends with Ayame and a classmate. I heard she went missing yesterday by one of my brothers. And it seems he has evidence who kidnapped her." Renge said.

Ayato ran up to Renge and pulled him on his shirt and when he was about say something, Daiki grabbed Ayato and said, "Thank you very much and can you please tell us who the person who kidnapped my little sister and we'll all very grateful to you." Renge walked inside and soon the Mystery of the person who kidnapped Sena Ayame is about to be soon unraveled.

* Stalker and Ayame's unknown Location*

As time passes by and the stalker gave fed me the medicine, I started feeling sleepy and weak, my eyes started going hazy. "Wha-What's going on?" I said as my eyes started closing. I heard laughing from the stalker. "I can't let you be taken away from me so I must do it with you to make sure you'll always be with me, okay? I know it might be a little painfully but it'll feel good in no time, trust me." He said. When I heard all this I tried to keep my eyes opened and soon I started yelling, screaming, shouting, struggling, kicking, anything I could do just to not let my virginity be taken away from everyone right now. When he got a hold of me and pinned me down, I couldn't just let everything go just yet.

I kicked him in nuts and I saw how much he was in pain and when he looked up I head-butt him and he soon fell to the ground for a bit. As he got up he saw me at the door and then he rushed to me and pulled me back down and I landed on top of the bed once more. As he got on top of me he started to strip me first my shirt, then my pants, then he started pulling my undergarments off. And then Boom.

He stopped for a moment and then he countinue to what he was doing and we heard another boom and the door fell down. As I heard a voice call out to me I knew this voice clearly. "Ayame!! Ayame!! Where are you!!" It was Ayato and Renge. And then they all saw the clothes on the floor, me almost practically naked with the stalker on top of me on the bed. Minato and Ayato ran up to the stalker and punched him and soon without warning he went flying and a he was punched into the wall. Atsushi with his intimidating aura he grabbed the stalkers head and scared the fucking hell out of him. And Renge grabbing my uniform and covering me with the blanket, "Here wear your uniform right know, hurry up." He said whispering to me.

As I put on my school uniform on and finished, I saw how beat up the stalker looked after what Minato, Ayato, and Atsushi did to him. We took him to the police and explained what happened and soon I was back home and my brothers and Renge explained everything that had happened. I said thank you, went up stairs and took a shower, and I came back down and sent Renge to the gate outside. I once again said thank you and before he left he said to me, " Promise me, that this will never happen again, and please don't leave once again like you did back then." He said looking all sad and before he left he kissed me on the forehead and went back home. Blushing madly, What did he meant back then, but one thing for sure I'm falling in love with him.