Chapter 17

I woke up and I was in a room with a very small window that had a single bar over it. What is this? A jail cell? Like seriously. One small window with a single bar. Come on now people.

"Help! Somebody please help me!" I screamed and banged on the window.

"It's no use." A voice from the corner said.

I scooted to the back of the bed I woke up on and brought my knees to my chest.

"Who are you?" I said.

The man stepped from the shadows and he looks maybe mid 20s. I bet this has something to do with Michael or Joseph.

A/N: Joseph is Jacob... Back to story....

"Well princess, I-"

"Don't call me princess." I spat.

"Excuse me?" He said coming closer.

I gulped and brought my knees closer to me.

"You- you heard me." I said stuttering the first part.

"Yeah well speak louder!" He said.

"I said don't call me princess." I said slowly.

"That's what I thought you said." He smirked.

"You're sick." I said.

"Oh how I love the attitude you give me." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Please let me go." I cried.

"Adalyn, honey. Please no. Stay with me baby. I love you." He said rubbing my leg.

Adalyn?

Adalyn!

Who is Adalyn?

"I'm not Adalyn!" I cried more.

"Of course you are baby. You have to be." He said smiling.

"No I'm not! That's no where near my name!" I said.

"Come on now. Stop please. Are you hungry?" He said standing up.

He bent over to the mini fridge I just noticed and I ran over and kicked him and luckily, hit his manhood.

I took this opportunity to run and get out of this mad house.

Only to be stopped by the other sick man at the door with some drugs I'm his hands.

"Ahh, trying to escape are we?" He said making me back up.

"Leave me alone!" I said.

"Tsk tsk tsk. We're gonna have to train you better Adalyn." He said closing the door.

"I'm not Adalyn! Get that through your sick brain of yours." I said. "Or wait, I wonder why you can't understand it. Oh yeah, that's right. You have no freking brain!" I screamed.

I dropped to my knees and full out cried. I couldn't take this more. Why aren't they understanding I'm not Adalyn?

"Oh honey. Adalyn ple-"

"I'M. NOT. ADALYN!" I screamed the loudest I could.

Mexico could hear my scream.

"Shhhh baby." The man said putting a hand over my mouth.

"Get off me!" I yelled and kicked.

I kicked the one man in his manhood again and he double over and dropped to his knees.

I kicked the other in his face and he flew to the ground. Then I kicked his ribs and heard a crack.
I ran out the room and ran out the house. I was in the middle of no where so I just ran where my legs carried me.

There was nothing around me but trees, woods, leaves, branches, and anything that involved the woods.

"Help!" I yelled as I ran a little faster.

"Please! Someone! Anyone! Help!" I yelled.

Nothing. Nobody. The trees, the animals, and the woods was all that heard me.

I found a little cave buried deep in the woods and I cautiously walked inside.

"H-hh-eell-o?" I stuttered as I shook.

Caves are cold. Wears coats when entering caves y'all!

"Anybody there?" I said as I out my hand on the wall.

It was damp. There was water somewhere and I was dehydrated. I didn't trust those guys with what they gave me.

"Guess not." I said walking around small puddles.

I walked upon a waterfall. I smiled and it was truly beautiful. I went over to it and splashed my face and wet my hair. Luckily, in my shorts, there a hairbow.

I tied my hair into a messy bun and splashed my face again. I cupped my hands and gathered some water and drunk it.

It wasn't bad for cave water.

I heard steps behind me and quickly turned around and didn't see anything.

"Hello?" I called.

Nothing answered.

I turned back around and took another drink of water.

I, then, heard the same steps as I did a few seconds ago.

I quickly turned around and a man stood there with a dog by his side and he was holding a long gun in his hands, but it wasn't aimed. Luckily.

"I'm sorry. I-I- I shouldn't- be-be her-re." I said stuttering.

All of a sudden, seeing the gun and the dog, I got very scared. I couldn't talk. I felt my throat go dry.

"It's okay. Are you okay miss? I heard yelling and followed." He said laying the gun down.

"Are you alone?" I said looking behind him.

"Yes ma'am. My name is Wayne. I was hunting and heard you. This is my dog, Bo. He's a blue pit." He said petting Bo's head.

"He's cute. I'm Taylor. I was- I was kidnapped by two men. I finally escaped and now, here I am." I said looking at the floor.

"Oh my. Are you okay miss?" He said taking a step to me.

"Please. Stay back." I said stretching my arms out and not letting him come further. "After all I've been through, I had very bad trust issues."

"No biggie." He said taking a step back.

"I'm not gonna lie to you ma'am. I was seriously hunting and heard you. I thought I could help. If it makes you feel safer, I'll slide you my gun and let you carry it while I lead the way for you to get help." He said raising an eyebrow.

I thought about it for a second. Can I trust him?

"No it's okay. But uhm, can you help me or at least take me to get help?" I said biting my lip.

"Of course." He said smiling.

"Thank you so much! Can we hurry though. I'm not sure how fast those guys can run and how far I am away from them." I said.

"Yeah. The town is about ½ a mile from here. Bo here will lead the way. Trust him and me. He's got the nose of a K9 and the sense of one too." He said as his country accent stood out.

"Sounds like a good dog." I said as we started our journey.

"Thank you for helping me." I said as we walked up a hill.

"No problem. And look." He said stopping and gently touching my arm.

I looked to where he pointed and seen a town with cars driving everywhere. I smiled and thought of John and Kinley.

My baby's. I hope their okay. Don't worry. I'm coming back home.