Chapter 11

After everything was covered, a nurse walked in. She looked fairly familiar and I couldn't remember where I knew her from. School maybe?

"Hello, I'm Eva. I'll be your nurse from now on. I see that you've had a problem with the other nurse, Julie?" She said looking at a clipboard.

"Ahhh. So that is her name?" I said smirking.

"Well yes?" She said looking from her clipboard to me.

"So is my niece alright? No damage done right?" Dylan said asking Eva.

"Well... There is some small damage." She said.

"What is it? Do I have to kill the man? Well boy." Dylan said furiously.

"Haha, you sound like me when it come to situations like this. I'd go kill a man fr. I'm not even scared to attempt to kill someone." Eva said closing the papers.

"Back to reality..." I said.

"Ah, yes. Sorry. The only damage done is she cannot have children and her insides are torn. If you'd like, you can press charges and have him arrested. They'll make her give a statement and start a case for his trial." Eva said.

"Can you get the police here now? Can I go do something to that boy?" Dylan said.

"Well not exactly. The police will take care of him. If I could, I would help you kill that little man hoe." Eva said laughing then realized Kinley was sitting there and stopped.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry. I forgot about her being here. She's been quiet." She said.

"Where do I know you from?" I said studying her face.

"School maybe." She said shrugging.

"We use to be best friends. I remember now." I said.

"Maybe. I wasn't friends with many people in high school except Taylor and Aaron. Aaron was my freaking guy best friend. And he was my first kiss." She said smiling.

"I'm that Taylor..." I said trailing off.

"Oh.. Well anyways, the police are on the way if y'all wanna wait here for them." She said.

"That's fine. And thanks." Dylan said smiling at her.

"No problem. If you need anything, just let me know." She said opening the door.

"Wait!" Dylan said stopping her.

"Yes?" She said turning around.

He walked over to her and fixed his hair then proped against the wall beside her.

"I need something." He said smirking.

"And what would that be? I don't think the doctors can help you. There's no cure for your situation sir." She said as I smirked.

"Very funny. But seriously. I need your number in my phone. It quit working and I think it'll work again if I get your number?" He said pulling his phone out.

"Yeah about that... You're hot and all but I'm married. Do you know the band Avenged Sevenfold?" She said.

"Yes! I remember that band! We talked about them all the time. Well you did anyways, about Matt. I was kinda with the other guy. I can't remember his name now. But what about them?" I said as I gave Kinley my phone to play with.

She has been so calm about everything and I'm proud of her. I would've thought she would throw a fit. She deserves the world and imma try my best to give it to her.

"How are you feeling baby?" I said rubbing her head.

"It still hurts." She said shrugging.

"You want something to eat? Are you thirsty?" I said kissing her head.