Chapter 6

I woke up and all the memories from the night before came rushing through my head. I sat up and looked around and realized I was in Dylan's room.

Kinley was sleeping peacefully beside me. I let her sleep and I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom and gasped at my sight.

My hair was a wreck and I had makeup smeared all over my face. I took the brush and carefully got all the tangles out and the knots. I brushed my teeth and headed to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning." Dylan said flipping an egg.

"Goodmorning." I said plopping in the chair.

"How are you feeling? Did you sleep good?" he said sliding his hand up his belly and scratching his chest.

"I'm feeling okay. And yeah I slept okay." I said giving a small smile.

He walked over to the sink and washed his hands and then went back to cooking.

"That's good. Is Kinley sleeping still?" he said looking towards the door.

"Yeah. Imma let her sleep for a while." I said.

"Do you wanna talk about last night?" he said sliding the egg on a plate and making another one.

"I don't know. You wouldn't like it." I said standing up.

I walked over to the coffee pot and poured me a cup of coffee and fixed it the way I like it. French vanilla creamer and a tablespoon of sugar.

"Come on Taylor. I'm here for you always and you know that." he said setting a plate in front of me.

"Yeah well, you ain't gonna like this too much." I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Just tell me. Please." he said sitting across from me.

"Michael hit me and someone took Kinley at the beach and come to find out, it was Joseph, well Jacob, and when I found him he made me make a bet with him to have sex with him any time of the day and meet him wherever he says. Then I caught Michael at the hospital with a blonde on the table in one of the labs and yeah. Then we came here." I said.

He stared at me blankly and didn't say anything. It was like he was thinking but he was thinking really hard.

"Well......say something?" I said snapping my fingers in front of him.

"What the actual-"

"Mommy?" Kinley said from the doorway.

I walked over to her and she was crying, so I picked her up and brought her to the table and rocked her back and forth.

"What's wrong?" I said as she rubbed her eyes.

"I had a bad dream." she said looking at Dylan.

"Wanna tell me bout it?" he said opening his arms.

She crawled out of my lap and went to Dylan and jumped in his arms and he rocked her back and forth.

"It was about mommy. You and daddy was very mad at each other and he hit you and then a man took me and I never ever seen you again." she said as my heart dropped.

"Oh baby. Nobody is gonna hurt you. Never ever again." I said as Dylan's eyes widened.

"Again?" he said as I realized what I said.

"Hah....yeah... I uh.... I let out a detail from what happened.... Um.... Jacob raped Kinley and yeah...." I said as he got upset.

"Nope. Take me to his house. Let me get my gun and we're going." he said standing up.

Kinley came to me and I picked her up and we followed Dylan to his room. He slid a shirt over his head and slid his boots on and then dug around in his closet and pulled out a gun.

"Dylan...calm down. I can take her to the police station today and you won't have too worry about going to jail." I said.

"You may handle this with cops. Where I was raised, cops ain't needed." he said walking out the door.

I followed close behind him and slid Kinley in her seat. I got in and he crank his truck and I started to drive towards the place where Jac-Joseph told me too meet him.

I'm gonna have to get so use to calling him Joseph instead of Jacob. Its gonna be hard. Anyways.........

"Open the door!!" Dylan yelled as he banged on the door.

He finally busted the door in and the house was empty. I walked around and held Kinley tightly in my arms.

"Where is he?" Dylan said holding his gun.

"If I knew, I'd tell you." I said rolling my eyes.

I went to the bedroom where we made our deal and there was a note on the bed. It was folded up and it had my name on the front of it. I took it and read it.

Taylor,
I knew you'd tell someone and they'd get mad so Ive decided to leave. Don't bother looking for me because you won't find me. Oh and by the way, we still have our deal. I haven't forgotten about it. One day, we'll be together forever and have no worries.
~J

I shuddered as I read the note and I folded it back the way it was and slid it in my pocket. I walked out the room and went to look for Dylan. 

"Any luck?" he said.

"Nothing." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Lets go. We're taking her to the police station and then to the hospital and get some tests to make sure she's gonna be okay." he said taking Kinley's hand and leading her out the door.

"You wanna ride with uncle Dylan or go with mommy?" he said as we reached our vehicles.

"You can ride with uncle Dylan. Mommy has to think about some things." I said rubbing her back.

"I wove you mommy!" she said as I kissed her cheek.

"I love you so much too babygirl." I said smiling at her.

He put her in his truck and made sure she was fastened well and got in his truck and I went and got in mine. I turned the radio on and flipped it to my favorite station. 96.9

I hope Kinley ain't too bad hurt. I know she's in pain and it sucks that there is nothing I can do but have him arrested for what he has done.

The police station ain't gonna like me too much after everything that has happened. Oh well, they'll get over it. That's their job.