Chapter 8

We spent all afternoon at the playground and we went back to Dylan's house. By the time we got back, it was maybe 7:56 and Kinley was exhausted.

"Mommy?" Kinley said as I tucked her in.

"Yes baby?" I said.

"Are we gonna see daddy again?" She said closing her eyes.

"I don't know. We'll see." I said tucking her hand behind her ear.

I walked into the living room and Dylan was watching tv. I got my phone out my purse and had a missed call and a text message, from the same number. Joseph.

Hey u. It's that time. Meet me @ 9 at the store and we'll spend about 2 hours together. I love u

I sighed and clicked my phone. It's 8:02. I have about 50 minutes to get to the store. Which store? Hopefully the one I go to.

I went to the bathroom and got ready. I did my hair and my makeup. Part of the deal was to get dressed up and get pretty like we're going out. So I have too in order to keep everyone safe.

"I'll be back in a little bit. Imma go do some errands." I said to Dylan.

"This late?" He said.

I shrugged and got my keys.

"I guess. Kinley's asleep." I said opening the door.

"Be careful. Love you." He said grabbing the remote.

"Love you too." I said walking out.

I shivered and went to my car and got in. I just sat there for a while thinking of what my life consisted of. I can't even believe I'm doing this to keep my family safe.

"Let's do this." I said cranking the car.

I drove slowly to the store and found a parking space in the back. I got my phone and texted him and told him where I was.

He got there in about 10 minutes and parked beside me.

"Miss me?" He said smirking.

"Hm." I said rolling my eyes.

He opened my door and I got out and got my purse and got in the passenger seat of his car. He got in and locked the doors. He leaned over and roughly kissed me.

I leaned back and he crunk the car and drove off. He put his hand on my leg and started rubbing. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Everything okay?" He said looking at me.

"I just have a lot of stress on me." I said.

"Oh." He said and took his hand off my leg.

We got to this house that was buried back in the woods where nobody was. He got out and came around and got me out. He held my hand and pushed me gently on the car and kissed me.

"Come on. I have something to show you." He said smiling.

I gave a small smile and followed him inside. There was a woman's coat on the rack and a pair of flip flops by the rug. I raised my eye brows and followed him to a door.

"Open it and go down stairs." He said holding my arm.

"Please don't hurt me." I said putting my hand on his stomach.

"I promise baby. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna show you something. Come on. I'll go first if you want." He said opening the door.

He led me down the stairs and he covered my eyes. I heard groaning and then a click. He took the thing off my eyes and I looked around and gasped.

He had a woman tied up and she was laying on a mattress with a chain on her ankle so she wouldn't get away.

"Joseph, why would you do this?" I said looking at him.

"Cause when I want some, I won't have to bug you." He said smiling.

He walked over to the woman and lifted her head by jerking her hair up. He roughly kissed her then throwed her back down.

She screamed and he stopped and turned around and slapped her. She screamed again and he raised his hand and she stopped and cried. She fell back on the bed and cried.

"Why are you doing this? What have you become?" I said backing away.

"Come here." He said coldly.

I jumped and quickly walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me and lifted me up on the table and laid me back.

He straddled me and fiddled with the button on my pants. He got them undone and unzipped his pants. I layed there and silently cried as he done what he wanted.

"Can't wait til next time." He said pulling his pants up.

"Yeah." I said pulling mine up.

I put my shirt back on and fixed my hair and watched him as he made the woman kiss him. He threw her on the bed and walked to me.

"You're the best. Don't tell anybody." He said smiling.

"Yup." I said as we walked out and went to his car.

He drove me back to my car and I felt so dirty. I needed to get him off my mind. I went to the place I never thought I'd go again.

"You're back." He said smiling at me.

I let out a small smile and he hugged me and craddled me. He softly kissed me and I flinched.

"Are you okay? That's not the Taylor I know." He said as I took a step back.

"I'm fine. Just thought I'd see you for a second." I said.

"Glad you stopped by." He said smiling at me.

"Kinley wants to see you. She keeps asking bout you." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I wanna see my baby too. How bout we go to breakfast in the morning and talk things over?" He said.

"I guess. Depends on if she wants too." I said. "I got to go. Dylan is gonna worry."

"Be careful. I love you Taylor." He said kissing my forehead.

"You too Michael." I said.

I walked out and walked to my car. I got in and drove back to Dylan's house. I hope he doesn't mind Kinley and I staying here.

"Hey. Do you mind Kinley and I staying here?" I said sitting beside him on the couch.

"Of course not. I love having my little sister and my niece staying with me." He said hugging me.

"Okay. Thank you." I said kissing his cheek.

"Anytime. You should get some rest." He said.

"Yeah. You too." I said standing up.

"Goodnight. Love you." He said turning the tv off.

"Goodnight. Love you too." I said.

I went to the bedroom and got dressed and layed beside Kinley. I can't believe I actually do what I do with Joseph. Wonder how long I'll be doing it for.