Chapter 5

I feel so dirty. I feel so wrong. I just cheated on the love of my life. I know we had a really bad argument and he hit me, but that doesn't change the amount of love I have for Michael.

"Now, you want Kinley?" He said as I slid my jeans back on.

"Please. I'm ready to get home." I said buttoning my jeans and zipping them.

"Fine." He said walking out the door zipping his jeans.

I heard a lock then a door open and little footsteps coming down the hall and I quickly pulled my shirt over my head. I turned around and there stood my beautiful babygirl.

"Mommmyyy!" She squealed and ran to me.

I opened my arms and knelt down and she jumped in my arms and I hugged her so tightly. I stood up and picked her up and started walking to the door.

"I had lots of fun mommy. That man was really nice to me." She said giving Joseph a high five.

"Yeah I'm glad sweetie. What all did you do?" I said walking out the door.

"Uhm..... We watched tv and then he held me." She said as I stopped in my tracks.

"You said what?" I said sitting her down.

Joseph closed the bedroom door and locked it. I spun around and looked back at Kinley who had a bruise on her arm, I just noticed.

"Baby... Where did that bruise come from?" I said kneeling next to her and examining her arm.

"I don't know..." She said looking at her feet.

"Did he do something?" I said whispering to her.

She looked up at me and had tears in her eyes. I pulled her to me and hugged her and then kissed her forehead.

"Baby tell me what he did to you." I said as she leaned in to my ear.

She whispered in my arm what happened and I got furious and told her to go to the living room and cut some cartoons on.

"Joesph! Open this door right now!" I yelled banging on the door.

He opened the door and pulled me in then closed the door again.

"Back for more already?" He said smirking.

"No. Why would you do that to my daughter?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Do what?" He said acting like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"You know exactly what I mean. The bruise on her arm. How did it get there? And everything she told me? You think a 6 year old could make up a story like that? With every single little detail?" I said raising my voice.

"What did she tell you?" He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"YOU RAPED MY DAUGHTER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I lunged forward at him and he stepped aside and I caught myself on the wall and turned back around and came face to face with him.

He yanked my arm and threw me on the bed then came over and jerked at my jeans.

"So what? I'll do the same to you so you won't have such a perfect little life anymore." He said jerking my jeans.

I kicked him in the face and ran to the door.

"You scared her for life and you'll pay." I said before slamming the door.

I ran to Kinley and grabbed her then ran out the door to the car and buckled her in quickly then ran around and got in then sped off.