Alia: yes manik. Har saal toh Holi party space me hi hoti hai na...its an age old tradition

Manik*coolly*: ha but is baar nandini madam ko bhi Holi khelne ke liye convince karna tha na so...

He trailed off.

Abhi: so baby doll tum aa hi gayi Holi khelne. Toh manik tune is impossible ko possible kaise bana diya?

Nandini: Bhai yeh manik na bohot bura hai. He played a very bad prank on me

Dhruv: Aisa kaunsa prank kiya tune buddy?

Manik: voh...um..
He stammered.

Nandini: are dhruv main batati hu na

Nandini exclaimed the prank that manik played on her to everyone obviously skipping the pool part where they got nasty while everyone stared at manik with wide eyes.

Dhruv: buddy kuch aur kar leta na tu. Nandini ko kitna bura laga hoga na

Manik*cribbing* : buddy tu bhi? I apologized to her ya

Alia: acha ok now stop all this and....

She took a plate of colours and applied some colour on dhruv

Alia: HAPPY HOLI!!

Dhruv*applying colour on alia*: Happy Holi baby

Same way everyone applied colour on each other. Nandini tried to resist but eventually gave in when everyone pleaded to let them apply some colour atleast.

Everyone were enjoying Holi to the fullest, dancing and singing all around and not to forget, also eating the special ghujiya and jalebis made by navya. Manik was standing aside with a servant and discussing something when nandini tapped his shoulder.

Nandini: manik?

Manik: ha?
He turned around, asking the servant to leave.

Nandini: voh main pani dalu?

She asked cutely showing the water gun in her hand.

Manik: pani...gun...ya sure...I am..I am scared

He said amused with his hands raised up in surrender, acting scared and the next moment he was dripping with water as nandini emptied her water gun at him.

Manik: whoa! I am...
He left his sentence incomplete as he looked down to see that she had actually emptied colour water on him.

Manik: colour water ha?
He asked in a straight tone but nandini knew better.

Nandini: sorry manik but payback is a bitch and this was toh a sweet revenge bas
She said and with that ran away as fast as she could to save herself from manik with manik chasing her behind.

Manik was running behind her with a handful of colour in his hand ready to paint her completely with it while nandini kept running, both laughing and enjoying their chase. Finally manik caught her and smashed colour all over her face as he backhugged her and nandini just giggled.

Itna Maza, Kyun Aa Raha Hai
Tune Hawa Mein Bhaang Milaya

Nandini sang, hopping everywhere and enjoying herself. Manik was just admiring the carefree her with a grin on his handsome face.

Itna Maza, Kyun Aa Raha Hai
Tune Hawa Mein Bhaang Milaya
Dugna Nasha, Kyun Ho Raha Hai
Aankhon Se Meetha Tune Khilaya

She danced and manik joined her and started singing along with her.

Ho Teri Malmal Ki Kurti Gulabi Ho Gayi
Manchali Chaal Kaise Nawaabi Ho Gayi, Toh?

They both sang together, pulling their friends along to dance and sing with them.

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi
Haa Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi (X2)

They did the signature step, adding their madness in every bit.

Teri Kalaai Hai, Haathon Mein Aayi Hai
Maine Maroda Toh Lagti Malaai Hai

Abhi and manik sang holding mukti and nandini's wrist respectively.

Mehenga Padega Ye Chaska Malaai Ka
Upvaas Karne Mein Teri Bhalaai Hai

Mukti and nandini replied, playfully hitting them with their eyes twinkling with mischief and hi-fied each other winking at the boys.

Ho Bindiya Teri Mehtaabi Ho Gayi
Dil Ke Armaanon Mein Behisaabi Ho Gayi

Cabir and dhruv sang, dancing with navya and alia.

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi
Haa Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi (X2)

All danced together doing the signature step.

Kyun 'No-Vacancy' Ki, Hothon Pe Gaali Hai
Jabki Tere Dil Ka Kamra Toh Khaali Hai
(Kamra Toh Khaali Hai...)

Cabir and manik sang, naughtily winking navya and nandini

Mujhko Pata Hai Re
Kya Chahata Hai Tu
Boli Bhajan Teri
Neeyat Qawwali Hai

Navya and nandini sang telling them that they know what they want and how they always act to be all innocent which they are certainly not.

Zulmi Ye Haazir-Jawaabi Ho Gayi
Tu Toh Har Taale Ki Aaj Chaabi Ho Gayi, Toh?

Manik and Cabir feigned hurt at their reply while nandini and navya giggled at their drama.

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi

Abhi danced with mukti acting all lovestruck.

Haa, Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi (X2)

Dhruv sang to alia and danced with her.

Haan, Bole Re Zamana Kharabi Ho Gayi

They all finally ended the song, madly dancing and laughing their hearts out which clearly indicated how much fun they had and lastly shouted out loud.

"HOLI HAI!!!!!" and did their group hug.

Sorry I know that the chapter is not so good but honestly speaking I couldn't think of anything else and I also want to end this Holi track soon so that I can go ahead with the story.

Happy reading.
Do vote and comment!