Tangled up

(Warning: Berry berry short, and partially sexual just because I was listening to no words when I wrote this.)

Bare skin against bare skin. Two heart beats synced to the rhythm of the slow song playing the background. Two pairs of lips attached to each other, moving in a constant rhythm. Two sweaty bodies intertwined falling against each other, falling for each other. Two souls intertwining and becoming one. It was hard to tell where one body ended and the other started. They had always wanted to be this close. Maya had dreamt of this since she had first kissed Riley. The feeling of sparks flying as their skin collided, Maya loved the feeling of knowing there was nothing separating her and Riley. Riley loved the friction, she loved feeling Maya's body pressed against her. They were like puzzle pieces. They fit together perfectly and it was a beautiful picture they made together. Their chests rose and then fell, both panting slightly, they didn't need to say anything. Riley lay on Maya's bare chest running her hand all over Maya's exposed torso. Riley hummed softly to the background music. Both their breathing slowed as they fell asleep still tangled in each other. They were in love.

(A/N)

Short and crappy, but it's something to post when it's been like a long time since I last put up a oneshot. So it's more sexual than I have ever really written on here, oops. It's not super duper sexual but you just get the idea of sex from reading it. Anyways thank you guys as always for the support that  continues to flow from you guys. I think the last time I checked I had 14.5K reads and god it's just insane. So thank you for your never ending support of my writing! Hope you guys could find some enjoyment from this chapter, I'm working on more I promise I'm even thinking about doing an actual book so that's exciting. I might not do much more with this book here though since Girl Meets World is over, I just, I don't know. Tell me what you think I should do because I feel like everyone is leaving the fandom and I love the fandom and I don't want to leave or for it to be over, but idk what to do. Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas for what I should do.