Halloween

-Maya-
Riley. She's all that's ever on my mind. But tonight's Halloween and I'm scared that she'll sneak out in the middle of the night like she does every time I try to get her to stay over! I love her and I don't want her to think that my house isn't safe. I just want to wake up in the morning and see her adorable sleeping face right next to me. I know she doesn't mean to upset me it's just.. I love her and it hurts that she leaves.

After school we headed straight to my house since Mr Matthews agreed with me and packed her a bag. I could tell she was scared I don't know why but I'm going to find out. "Riles can I ask you something?" She looked up at me nervously, "Shoot" I smiled, "Why are you so afraid to spend the night at my house, what makes you so upset you leave in the middle of the night?" I could tell she was looking for a reason because she fumbled with her words and didnt actually say a whole word, "Maya... I don't know.. It's just I guess I get nervous." That intrigued me, "Why would you be nervous?" Again she tried to find an answer. "I don't know Maya.... This.... I get scared... Because I think about how easily something could go wrong, or how easily we could get hurt. or how ea-" I put a finger on her soft lips to stop her, "Riley, do you trust me?" She nodded, "then trust me to protect you. I've lived here most of my life and I've found it's not as scary as it looks." I looked at the brunette in front of me, her mouth opened an closed again but no sound came out, "That's not the real reason. Is it?" I felt hurt as I looked into her hazel eyes, the girl I loved so much didnt want to stay with me.. I kept it cool though and sat right next to her and put my hand on hers. She scooted away a little bit.

-Riley-

I didnt want to hurt her. I don't like hurting anybody but she's special to me. I feel bad about pretending to like Lucas so nobody would suspect who I really liked. Maya Hart. The reason I was scared of staying the whole night is because when she falls asleep I secretly cuddle into her, but I get so scared because what if her mom walks in, what if Maya sees it and never wants to be friends with me again? so every early morning I decide I can't take it anymore so I leave, but not before kissing her forehead which leaves me even more guilty. Maya put her hand on mine and scooted closer, me feeling guilty already I scooted away, at this point I just wanted to cry. I look up at Maya and I see the hurt in her eyes even though she's playing it cool. She puts her hands in he lap and looks down, "Maya I'm so sorry.." I say choking out a sob, as soon as she hears me cry she puts her arm around me and holds me close as I cry on her shoulder, "I don't deserve you!" I sob, but then stop. crap! what was I thinking? Maya looks at me, "Sweetie, don't you ever say that again. you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met, you are kind, you believe in me, and even when I push you away you try to help me. Riley Matthews you deserve every inch of happiness that this galaxy has to offer. you deserve a gorgeous boy to love you like Huckleberry. You deserve everything, it's me who doesn't deserve you." I sit there speechless and crying because of how beautiful that was, "Maya don't put yourself down like that. I just I want to spend the night all the way but I get scared when you sleep because I can't and I feel like I'm alone and I feel so vulnerable and-" I'm cut off by a set of soft sweet lips, lip that belong to Maya Hart. IM KISSING MAYA HART! It takes a few moments to sink in but then I push her back onto the couch and break apart so I can snuggle up to her. "Sooo you like me that way?" Maya questioned excitedly, "No," her face dropped, "I just kissed my best friend for grins and giggles, and pretended to like Ranger Rick so it would be less obvious because why not?" Maya giggled and I felt safe in her arms, "Well you certainly scared me there Honey." I smiled, "I know peaches." She kissed my forehead, "How about we skip trick or treat and just talk?" I lifted my head to look at the beautiful blonde, "Whatever you want Peaches." I say smiling like an idiot. I see her smiling too, " let's chill in my room so the first thing my mom sees is us on the couch." I nodded my head and walked to her room. when she walked ini closed the door behind her and pushed her up against it, "Wow Riles, that's not like something you would do." I frowned, "I know I'm sorry I'll stop."

-Maya-

"Oh baby girl please don't." She smirked, I took my chance and pushed her up against the wall, "But it's more of something I would do."

We made out for probably a good 10 minutes before laying back on my bed, "So Riley will you be my Girlfriend?" She smiled and tackled me in kisses, "I thought you'd never ask." I smiled at her and she moved on top of me which was fine she's as light as a feather I put arms around her, "Just promise me you won't leave." She lifted her head from my shoulder, "I won't. buy I want to tell you why I've been leaving." I nodded knowing she was being serious now, "Maya I've been leaving because when you fall asleep I curl up into your side and then I get worried about your mom seeing us and then I worry about you never wanting to see me again so I call my dad and before I leave I'd kiss your forehead which made me even more guilty." I smiled at her and kissed her forehead, "You got nothing to worry about! I'm now your super protector! I will protect you from all evil!" I said in a superhero voice she giggled, "That's why you stole my heart Hart." We snuggled closer and we fell into a deep peaceful sleep. Oh my weird Lover.