Election

-Maya-

It's officially election time for student council. I've know Riley Matthews since we were born and if I know one thing about her, she wants to be a princess. So as her best friend I'm going to nominate her for election. she's my princess and I'd do anything for her, I know she's crushing on Ranger Rick and it kills me. because I'm crushing on her.
OKAY understatement. I'm head over heels in love with that girl, I know, make your rude comments about how it's so wrong, I'm used to it. But I don't care anymore, Riley Matthews for Princess! sounds good to me! I hate that Huckleberry is trying to be mister nice guy about this, and how he just wants things right. I know he's using this to his advantage, because he knows Riley wont do anything to her pretty boy.

My blood boils when I think of him, when I think about how he's using her. don't get me wrong, I'm also using this because this way I can get some dirt on Hopalong, because NO ONE I mean NO one hurts my Riles.

He saw me, I was doing my normal stare and think of Riley because that's what makes me happy, when he leaned forward, "You don't stand a chance." I wanted to smack him right there but I know it'd hurt Riley, I gave him the death glare and tried to focus on Matthews. once class was over I starting running ideas with her about the campaign, "I just want to be an authentic Princess. I failed the first time but I want to be a princess!" She hugged me and that's when my lightbulb started working, "I have an idea! a princess needs a noble steed, but not just any, a Unicorn!" She lit up, "You could do that?!?" She squealed, "I know a guy." she hugged me tighter than ever an I hugged back knowing Pretty Boy was right. I don't stand a chance.

We just filmed the cheesy Princess ad, I gotta say it was adorable to watch her eyes light up when she was a princess for a moment.
When we showed it to the class but Farkle decided to play dirty. I was surprised that Riley just went up there like that, but it was kinda hot. Ranger Roy played innocent and told us to back off. An idea popped into my head so we agreed an after class I told Riley how we were gonna win, "Well Riles you know how Farkle gut dirt on us?" she nodded, "But we can't Go after Farkle Lucas made us promise." I sighed, "We aren't , we are going after Lucas." it surprised me that she didn't leave or gasp or tell me no, she just nodded, "But Maya if you find something... please don't tell me." I knew she wanted to keep the image of him squeaky clean in her mind, but I know cowboys hands get dirty.

One day from election and still I've found nothing, and Riley seems to be happy about it. But then... "I know sir. but you said I could visit my real friends on the weekends if I wanted to! And I want to! I want to go home! Yes I have friends here but this isn't my home! I never wanted to be here in the first place." I hit stop record and looked at Riley who looked sad, "We got him Riley!" she just sighed, "If that's the type of friends you two want to be than its fine by me." oh he has no idea what's in store for him.

Riley seemed depressed so I got her to open up to me. she told me she couldn't do it, so I agreed to help her with finding his old cowboy friends, I hated it but it seemed to make Riley happy so I went with it.
When we put the video in I was sad because I knew Huckleberry had won. I sighed and I felt the need to cry, but not now, not here. after the video Cory announced that Hop-a-long won. Huckleberry tried to play along and named Farkle Vice-President, me Madam Secretary, and I knew Riles was sad because he didnt name her anything. But what happened next Infuriated me! He had the nerve to call her a princess in his eyes even though he was using her, and he put a crown on her head before riding around on her unicorn with her laying on his back. I couldn't take it anymore I ran out of the room crying and into the bathroom.

-Riley-

It was nice it felt like I was having a nice horse ride with my brother. I knew everyone thought I liked him, but he was like a brother to me, plus I don't like guys. I'm a lesbian. I looked at Maya, she looked upset. I'll talk to her when I'm done, but then she got up an ran out of the room crying. Lucas just laughed, "Why are you laughing!!! Stop the horse I need to go see what's wrong with Maya!" he just laughed, "Not worth it, she's just a pathetic nothing Lesbian who has a crush on you. Shes worth nothing Riles." That's it! I threw my headband on the floor an the horse stopped, Lucas started to look at me and I slapped him as hard as I could, "Don't ever call my baby that again! And dont call me Riles! I can't believe I even thought of you as a brother! Your just some dumb jerk who pretends to be good!" He gasped I slapped him again and jumped off the horse to go find my Peaches, I can't believe she liked me back!
Considering we were in school I knew she would be somewhere here. probably not far because he hates running and crying it makes her head hurt. I passed the bathrooms and I heard a muffled sob. I listened to the door and heard Maya talking to herself it broke my heart, "Gawd Maya! Your so stupid! Lucas was right, you have no chance with Riley. What's it even worth? I love her so much but she's in love with that jerk." I wanted to cry but I sucked it up and pushed the door open, "Go away!" Maya shouted not looking at who it was. I walked behind her and put my arms around her waist, "Don't tell yourself you have no chance, don't tell yourself I love Ranger Rick, don't tell yourself your stupid, because your not Maya. I love you. Im a Lesbian. I thought of him as a big brother... that was until he insulted you when you ran out. I couldn't stand him so I slapped him and came looking for someone I truly love and someone who I know loves me." I turned her around and kissed each of her tears away, "Oh peaches. so many tears for someone who has no respect for you.." she half smiled at me and looked down. I pulled her face up to mine and I kissed her soft lips, "Oh what you do to me Riley Matthews." Maya said before we leaned in for another kiss, just before, I said, "Maya be my Girlfriend?" she nodded and kissed me full of passion. Oh how I love my peaches.