Breaking Policies

It was the first day of school for Riley Matthews, she was a freshman and she was not happy. Normally she loved school, she was that one kid. But this year she had dress code, the thing made her skin crawl. At least that was until she saw Maya Hart in the dress code.

Girls could where skirt or khaki pants/shorts with a polo, and guys could wear khaki shorts/pants and A blue polo. Riley being her girly but gay self put on a navy blue skirt with suspenders over her also navy blue polo.

Riley wasnt particularly happy about the first day, she had no friends at all since Lucas and Zay moved back to Texas, and Farkle went to some genius school.

Riley groaned all the way from her house to school, she grunted as she walked to her locker. She heard whispers as everything became hushed and silent. She caught someone say, "I wonder if she's Matthews next prey." She brushed them off.

Riley turned to see what was going on and her breath hitched in her throat. Standing with her bag over her shoulder was a gorgeous blonde. She was smokin too, with her khaki pants loosely hanging off her hips, her polo shirt which wasnt buttoned at all showed some of her skin that had just been lightly kissed by the sun.

Riley felt her thoughts straying as the blonde looked around and she bit her lip. She was sure her lip was bleeding by the time the bell rang. Riley jogged of to class tasting the blood from her lip. Riley sat down in her seat preparing for the lesson with Ms Jackson.

She looked up from her book and froze, her heart stopped and she died a little inside. Sitting next to her was the new girl, the impossibly gorgeous one with ocean blue eyes that washed over you and pulled you under when you looked at them. The one with wavy blonde hair that cascaded down her back, with a slight brown here and there.

Riley was so mesmerized by the girl infront of her she forgot she was staring, "So I take it your gay. But it's ok I am too. But just so you know the owner of the body you're drooling over is called Maya Hart. What's your name darling?" Blush rushed up Riley's cheeks heating her face, she looked down and let go of the breath she had been holding in.

"My names Riley Matthews. And you're cocky." Riley smiled to herself thinking she did good. By she was cut short of glory with Maya's next response, "Well Matthews I can say I am since you're giving it to me by looking at me like you are." Riley shook her head as maya smirked, "Class! Time for the lesson! Be quiet." Maya pumped her fist beside her desk signaling her victory.

Class seemed to drag on since Riley and Maya were both stealing glances back and forth, biting their lip occasionally while they thought of how amazing the other looked just in simple clothing. After class Maya made Yogi drop his books behind Riley's desk. She dropped down to help him a smirk plastered on her face as she put her hand on Riley's upper thigh when she was helping Yogi.

Riley froze at Maya's touch, her breathing hitched in her throat and she felt a fire beneath her skin as Maya's pinky brushed her exposed skin. Riley collected her things and threw them in her locker and she went to Maya's which was just around the corner.

"I know you did that on purpose Hart." Maya hummed, smirking as she slowly put her stuff away, "What do you mean darling?" Maya questioned innocently even flashing Riley a small smile. Riley's knees weakened when Maya smiled, "Oh the 'Im gonna pretend to actually help Yogi while I make Matthews go insane by touching her thigh' thing." Maya bit her lip and Riley did too.

Riley couldn't resist anymore she grabbed Maya's hand and dragged her to the janitors closet. When they were inside Riley pushed Maya against the wall connecting their lips moving them against one another.

It didnt last that way very long, they broke apart for a second and in that small amount of time it was Riley who was now against the door. Maya's hands gripped Riley's hips as Riley's hands tangled in Maya's golden locks. Maya slipped her tongue into Riley's mouth, causing Riley to let out a small gasp. They parted again, "Well Matthews what did I say?" Riley couldn't even focus because every time Maya moved her hands on her skin she felt as if fire was in Maya's fingertips and she spread the heat everywhere he touched.