14. Ace | Acknowledged

Start from the beginning

Is he dead?

Calming down, you crouched down and went to touch his neck- checking for his pulse. As your hand approached his neck, you felt a cool almost breeze emitting from Ace. It was almost like an aura.

You were about to further think about it when a hand grabbed onto your wrist, "what are you doing?" Ace asked, he had a bit of a mischievous grin on his face.

At a loss for words you pulled back, overwhelmed. "I-erm. I was-"

"Were you trying to get some, while I was asleep?" Ace's grin only widened, finding your flustered state cute and amusing.

You became flustered like crazy, your face heating up, your words barely coming it of your mouth. "No, I was. You- unconscious--you're an ass." You finished, mentally face palming.

You're an ass? Really [name]!

You were mentally screaming as yourself, this was torture.

"Shut it Ace. But, why did you fall asleep?"

"Narcolepsy. I'm narcoleptic." Ace laughed to himself, you joining in.

Ace began telling you a story of how this one time he was at a restaurant and his narcolepsy kicked in. And how the surrounding people thought he was dead. You both continued to talk to one another, you asking Ace questions, him avoiding them in some way or form.

He really does keep to himself.

→→

A half hour later, you both sat from each other. Him near the window, you in the seat next him. A silence overcame the both of you, simply just enjoying one another's company, the silence wasn't awkward it was just a friendly silence. Then out of the blue breaking the silence, Ace suddenly spoke.

"You know, you're cool. You're different. I like you." He casually said. You sort of froze at the comment, not knowing how to respond.

"People tend not to notice me, or they ignore me." He continued.

"It feels good to be noticed." Ace finished with a genuine smile that showed all his teeth and his gums. You couldn't help but smile back, at what was one of those contagious smiles. "Ditto Ace, ditto." Was all you could come up with.

You both just stopped speaking once again and looked at one another, you looked at his facial features. He looked at yours. You looked at the small patches of freckles on his cheeks, he looked at your adorable [facial feature]. Then, at the same time, both your eyes made their way to one another's lips.

However, your little moment however was interrupted by Nami's voice enetering the classroom. "Alright Coby, let me show you around the school. [Name] said she'd do it but oh wel-"

And upon notice of seeing you seated casually, "[Name]! You were supposed to show Coby around." Nami pointed a dramatic accusing finger at you.

"Who is Coby?" You simply responded, completely confused.

"The new transfer student. You know.. the one I told you to look after while I ran an errand." She crossed her arms feeling slight annoyance at your broken promise.

"B-but, Ace is the new transfer student." You said completely confused at this point, pointing a finger in Ace's direction.

"Whose Ace?" Nami looked at you, her eyebrows forming a slight frown full of confusion and concern.

"Ace, the guy next to me." You didn't look at Ace, but you saw him in your peripheral vision. He didn't move or speak.

Nami only eyed you as if you were crazy, she didn't look convinced, nor did Coby who cocked his head to the side in confusion. "Is this a joke?" He asked, causing you to furrow your eyebrows.

Still looking confused, you drew your attention to Ace, but, "[Name], nobody is seated next to you."

Nobody was there.

-----------
END OF
14. Ace- Acknowledged

DID YOU SEE THAT COMING?
◞౪◟◉) ACE?! ugh, that shit was creepy af. i don't think i wanna do anything like that again.

*gets shivers*

where the hell did 6.3k reads come from? this "book" is trash. i appreciate the support though, thanks guys. love yall, bye

-VSphinx