The Future Surprise

June 15th, 2151 

Close to half a year after going to her old neighborhood, school was out for the summer. And that meant a summer vacation. It was going to happen in a few weeks but Amara didn't honestly care for it as much as Cameron. It was going to be his very first vacation anyway. 

The General decided to enroll Amara and Cameron into the public schools in order to make new friends. Amara was going to 9th grade this year while Cameron was going into 10th grade. So now they were going to see each other in school more often. 8th grade was okay for the girl, but she didn't really care about meeting new people. 

During this time, Amara was writing a short story about her experiences during the month-long war. It was months since then but she wanted to share with future generations about how this android war affected the people in 2150. 

While she was writing, Cameron came into the room unannounced, startling Amara from her writing. The girl glared at her older brother while trying to exit the document that held the writing. 

"What are you writing there Amara?" Cameron asked with curiosity, approaching her computer. 

"None of your business Cameron." 

"Oh come on Amara. I just want to see it!" 

"No," Amara protested as she quickly sat in her chair. Cameron pushed her out of the way and opened up the document, much to Amara's dismay. 

"Oh, so you are writing about the war?"

"What is wrong with that? I want to educate the future generations with someone who experienced it." 

"Whatever Amara. Maybe you can make a time capsule instead at our house. We already bought the house a long time ago. So we can put one in the backyard." 

Amara agreed to the offer but had the book idea in mind and quickly got some things to put into the box while Cameron went to find Rock. His father was at his office at the military base but Cameron knew he wouldn't mind if they put a time capsule in the backyard. 

A few minutes later, the three teens went into the backyard. They sat down to see what everyone had to offer for the capsule. 

"What does everyone have?" Amara asked the two boys. 

"I do have some photos." 

"I have our old suits," Cameron told Amara. 

"Good job you guys," Amara congratulated. "The box is pretty big and I decided that it would be big enough for a relic that was close to me in the war." 

When Amara got the sword that was behind her, the two boys were shocked that she would put that in. It was one of her prized relics. 

"Amara. Are you sure about this?" Rock shockingly asked her. 

"Rock, this is a good relic for this capsule. I know what I'm doing." 

"In that case." Rock then took out one of his guns and detached it from his wrist, forcefully pulling it out of the socket. 

"Rock, you didn't have to hurt yourself in order to do that." Cameron was just silent, watching the little exchange. 

"It didn't hurt Amara," Rock told her, putting the gun on top of everything else. The relic, the body suits, Amara's sword, and now Rock's gun were in the big capsule. Cameron shut the capsule and told Rock to get a shovel. Using his strength would definitely help them. 

After Rock buried the capsule, Cameron turned to the two teens.

"So, when do you want to open the capsule again?" 

War Of The Robots |COMPLETE|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara