The New Adventure

September 11th, 2150 

It was a beautiful morning. The sun was rising along with dozens of other colors. Looking at it, Rock was thinking about what the day would bring. It can't be predicted. It was a start to a new life. Still in the blood filled body suit, Rock got up from the couch. Wanting to repay Amara for what she has done. 

Rock wanted to make breakfast. He'd seen one of his sisters making breakfast for the Master. So he could probably do it too. Walking into the larger than a normal kitchen, Rock found a breakfast cookbook. Seeing that, he opened the book, wanting to see what Amara would want. 

He didn't know much about Amara. Only her name and how kind she was. Even though he killed a lot of people. It was strange to him. It was normal for him to be praised for his work. Amara never did. She was a human as well. She was like the others. Mad that people were killed. As he was thinking, he was looking for recipes. 

"A ham and cheese omelet." Rock read to himself. What the Hell was an omelet? Rock was confused but, satisfied as he looked at the instructions. 

---------- 

Half an hour later, Amara woke up to smell something odd. She didn't leave anything on, did she? Doing her morning routine, she went down stairs in her loose gray tank top and short PJ pants. Seeing something on the island in the kitchen, Amara looked at it to see it was an omelet. 

"Did Rock make this?" Amara thought out loud. Taking out a fork and taking a small bite, she noticed the flavors and it was actually a good omelet. Not as good as her mothers but it was good. She walked into the living room to see Rock on the floor, in the same exact spot as he was yesterday. He saw that Amara had the omelet and her coffee. 

"Good morning." Amara greeted smiling, knowing that Rock made the omelet. Who else would've made the omelet? Rock waved back as he was looking at the news. Amara sighed when she saw what the top news was. 

"In developing news, another robot attack. This time in the big apple. At least 35 people were killed and dozens injured. The robot was killed by police. They are currently investigating the robot to see where it was from." 

"Wow another attack," Amara commented as she ate. Rock was focusing on the picture of the robot. Amara stared at the robot. 

"Do you know that robot?" Amara asked quietly. Rock looked at her and nodded. 

"Her name was River. She was the water goddess. She had a big ego. Would always harass the other weaker robots like me. She always loved to mix poison with water so she can murder quickly. That is how all those people died." 

"Woah. If she were here, I'd beat her up in a second. She sounds like people I knew in middle school." Amara replied. "Well I still am in middle school, but you know. I am not going there for a while. It's closed anyway." 

"And anyway, do robots have siblings?" Amara questioned, noticing that she was talking a lot this morning. 

"Some. If they were made by the same person. There are a lot of people who are in robotics these days."  Rock replied, looking at politics news. 

"So. What are we going to do today?" Rock asked Amara. 

"Well, I was planning on traveling to find some allies, so I am going to pack. Do you mind getting some food? Like the ham, some fruit, and vegetables?" Rock nodded in understanding and started going into the kitchen leaving Amara to go pack up some clothes. 

A few minutes later, Amara came down stairs to see 3 lunch boxes with food. Amara nodded in satisfaction, looking at it, then packed them up in her bag. 

"Are you ready Rock?" 

"Sure!" Rock shouted from the living room.  

"Wait. Actually. The plan has changed Rock. I am going to go downstairs for a few to look for some new information." Amara shouted back, walking down stairs towards the basement. Rock followed behind her. 

Amara started looking around for some new information. Seeing a lot of useless information, she was starting to give up. Rock was looking at one suspicious piece of paper. He started reading it out loud. 

"The frame is almost done. I am super happy. This is going to be one of my greatest accomplishments. Another one is on the way as well. My wife is pregnant with my first daughter. We are planning on naming her Amara. That is all it says."  

Amara ran to Rock to read it. "My dad helped to make this project? Interesting." Amara said interested and happy that information has been given out. Rock was pretty happy too. Knowing that Amara was happy made him happy. That sounded corny. 

"Ok Rock, I want to leave now. I am glad we went down here, though." Amara started after a few minutes of silence, seeing Rock picking up papers. He nodded, knowing that she wanted to leave a soon as possible.  

"I think that is a good idea," Rock replied. "But, what if they see me? I think I might need something to disguise myself." Rock said concerned. 

"We both need to be disguised," Amara replied in agreement. "Because I am "missing". I want it to be that way too." Amara started to walk upstairs. Rock followed too. Amara grabbed two black cloaks and gave one to Rock. 

"So where are we going?" Rock asked, putting on the cloak. 

"It'll take a while to get to the police station. It is miles away and can take a few days by foot. I don't have enough money to get a taxi. Since it would cost a lot of money to go at least 20 miles. Since my town is in the middle of nowhere." Amara replied to Rock, picking up the backpack. 

"Well, thanks for answering my next two questions," Rock replied chuckling. Amara blushed a little and started walking towards the door. 

"Ready for our adventure?" Amara asked Rock. Rock nodded and followed her out the door...

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments, votes and giving this story a chance. The new adventure will start in the next chapter. Get ready for some more action scenes as well.