The Final Battle

October 12th, 2150

Time: 2:00

The final battle was finally going to come as Amara opened the door. Following her was her best friend. Both were ready to die if it had to save the planet from being taken over from the new generation of robots. 

Amara would've given her father an earful if he was still alive. If he witnessed this mess she had to deal with. Amara would've never thought that she would be here. But, she was bracing it and was hopeful the outcome was pleasant. 

Rock was thinking similar feelings as well. If one of them had to die, he would want it to be himself. He was a robot, he should be dead by now. But the worst pain he has ever felt so far was torture. It was scary, but probably not as painful as death. 

The pain, the agony, and the torture of the past month have led up to this. Even though a month was a short amount of time, hundreds of thousands of humans have been killed so far. Therefore, making it the worst attack on the world in the 22nd century. 

The door has been opened and the Master has been seen. The crazy looking old man was wearing an old lab coat with his crazy green eyes staring at the newest of visitors. 

"Well, what visitors do we have here?" 

Amara was in awe about his appearance. He looked like he needed a psychiatric hospital to take this patient fast. She then saw her comrades, who have been seemingly tortured and cut with the blood ridden knife in the guy's hand. 

"Are you the Master?" Amara asked with a brave tone. 

"Is that what you humans call me these days? Oh, how flattering! What a nice name you gave me. Most people call me crazy haha haha haha!" 

As he went into his evil laugh, Amara and Rock prepared their weapons just in case they needed to fight. But Rock was not excited to fight. He was a robot. He had rules he needed to follow. He was programmed not to shoot humans. But that all changed with the mind control program. He can feel sadness, anger, and rage. But all of those emotions never let him hurt humans. The Master saw this as his weakness.

"My my! My original robot I got to help program. The betrayer is what my old robots called you before they were killed by you and your little girlfriend! It seems like you can't kill, but I can kill you." 

When the Master was about to go in for the kill, Amara stopped his knife in its tracks. 

"Hey dumbass! If you want to get to the robot, you gotta get to me first!" 

"Amara! What in Gods name are you doing?!" Rock shouted to her. Amara quickly started to block all of the attempts to kill her and motioned her eyes to the captive soldiers. Untie them and have them surround the Master. 

Rock gave her a thumbs up, knowing what he needed to do. Then, he started executing his part of the plan. What they didn't realize though was they were being watched by the control group, with them silently cheering on the two teens. But before the fight even started, the feed got cut off suddenly. 

Amara with her sword skills kept blocking every slice and stab the Master was giving to her. He was really trying his hardest, but all she was doing was dodging. Now, she needed to attack. 

After her latest dodge, Amara started getting on the offense. She started swiping at the Master's kitchen knife. Amara's advantage is that her sword was a little bit bigger than the Master's knife. 

Meanwhile, Rock was currently untying everyone from their ropes. All of the captives have been captured and Rock knew his goal. As he was untying Austin, he was telling them all the new plan.