A Training Session Gone Wrong

October 1st, 2150

"Oh My God..." 

Rock looked at Amara with curiosity. Wondering why she said that, he looked to see where she was looking. He saw the letter K on his ankle. 

"Well would you look at that," Rock remarked out loud. "It looks like they missed a spot." 

"Of course they would. You said that they only looked at your stomach and back and not anywhere else." 

"Well, when it came to Kendal looking at me, Charles was pressuring her to only look at certain spots. I saw her glare at him. I got to glare at him too!" Amara wondered why he was happy that he got to glare at someone. Well, she might've been happy too but they needed to see her glare. 

"Well, in order to have a better glare, you need them to see it," Amara informed the robot. 

"Should we tell them about the letters on my ankles?" Rock asked changing the subject. 

"Of course," Amara told him, starting to leave the room. Rock quickly followed. 

Rock then led Amara towards the lab where he was poorly examined, wanting to tell Charles the new information. Of course, Rock and Amara weren't big fans of the guy. No one really was but he was the head of the investigation team. 

"So, this is where he is?" 

"Hopefully," Rock replied as he opened the lab door. Opening it, they didn't see Charles, but the General himself. He was in there with no one else at all. The two walked in to go talk to him. 

"Hello there General." A shriek was heard after that. 

"Oops. Sorry about that General. We didn't know that you were so focused on looking at one of the bodies," Amara sheepishly apologized. The General looked at the two of them. Seeing Amara's grin, he gave her a small smile. 

"It is fine. It is late. Everyone is off duty for the night. What do you need me for?" 

"Earlier today, Rock was being looked at for codes. They didn't find any, but we found two letters. One on each ankle," Amara informed. 

"Yeah," Rock chimed in. "I didn't know why I wasn't looked at properly." Amara nodded in agreement. 

"Well, I am not sure either but I think we should. Rock, can you lay down on that table over there please?" Seeing Rock looking at the robot body in front of him, the General touched his shoulder. 

"Can you repeat that please?" 

"Can you go sit down on that table?" Rock complied, on the table a few seconds later. Looking at his ankles, the General confirmed that there were two letters on his body. 

"There is an A and a K on his ankles. I'll tell the investigators soon. They are working around the clock to locate the laboratory," The General informed the two of them. "Now I think you two should sleep. It is late now." Looking at the clock, Amara noticed that it was 10. 

"Yeah, we do have our final training session tomorrow so I bet we should sleep for that occasion." Rock looked at the robot one more time before leaving to go to their room. Amara questioned his actions, quickly following him. 

The General looked at the two kids as they left. He honestly felt bad that he had them fight, but they did need more soldiers and he was going to help fight the robots during the day. After their final training session, he wanted them to fight with the other soldiers. 

"I don't have to have them go to different states, but they are a good fighting duo. They must've had a lot of practice." 

----------