The Nightmare Begins

In a dark room in a local house, two men were working on a current project. The first man was in his late 30's with brunette hair and with brown eyes. The other man looked to be in his early 40's with black eyes and raven hair.

Both men were very focused on the current project at hand, of creating the first humanoid robot with human emotions. Wanting them to be simulated in a box that would be installed in the brain. But not having the emotions take over the robot's mind. 

"So Harold, what do you think of this so far?" The brunette haired man asked his friend. Harold looked at the robot frame and nodded.

"He looks beautiful Jack just like your wife," Harold said slyly. 

"After years of hard work, we finally did it. We built the frame and got the emotion program finished, but we should keep in mind that this is a beta program."

The robot looked about 14 years old with short brown hair and bright blue eyes which were closed. He was wearing a black bodysuit with dark silver boots and gloves.

"The combat programs are stable Jack," Harold replied happily. The two men heard some footsteps coming down the stairs. Jack smiled as he saw his wife and his daughter come down.

The woman, also in her late 30s, was a beautiful Asian woman with nice short black hair and green eyes. The daughter looked like a splitting image, but with longer black hair and blue eyes. The older woman was wearing a white dress while the daughter was wearing a loose black dress.

"Hi, Jack and Harold. How is your project?" The woman asked her husband. She smiled at the man but glared a little at Harold.

"I am fine Carolyn. How is Amara?"

"She is super excited to hang out with her daddy," Amara smiled as she started to jump up and down. 

"So we trust you to take care of the house Harold and help take care of our project?"

"Of course. Of course." Harold smiled as he looked at the robot. When Jack and his family left, Harold looked at the humanoid and smiled at him.

----------

 At the dinner table, Amara was eating some chicken happily while Carolyn and Jack were talking.

"Are you sure this project will work? A robot with emotions could be dangerous."

"Don't worry Carolyn, we'll be fine. The robot will be under control." Jack smiled at his daughter drawing.

"What are you making daddy?" Amara asked Jack.

"Well honey, it is a secret project. Nobody will know about it until it's finished."

"Please daddy? I can keep the secret!" Amara said offended. The parents laughed and looked at the 9-year-old.

"I'll show you later honey," Amara smiled at her dad and was fantasizing about the project. Could it be a car that drives itself? Or a new airplane? Or a UNICORN! Amara always loved unicorns and violent shows. Unicorns and violence are the best!

"So Jack, have you noticed that Harold has been acting odd recently?" Carolyn asked quietly.

"No why?"

"Well, I saw that he was muttering "revenge" all the time when he is here."

"Really?"

"Yeah... Jack, I have to tell you something."

"What is it, Carol?" 

"Um. It is about Harold. I think he is starting to go insane." As Carolyn ended it there, she took Amara by the hand and led her out of the restaurant.