Journey To The Laboratory

October 11th, 2150 

The next day, Rock woke up from his charging. It was interesting how he charged. Not needing any outlet or anything. He noted this but didn't really care and saw the sun coming up. Everyone was asleep besides himself and the driver, who was on the brink of falling asleep. 

"At least the car isn't swerving...yet." 

The temperature was falling as they were driving through Canada. They were getting closer by the hour and Alaska was getting close. Rock wasn't worried, though, he has been through a lot of fights before and wanted to help Amara get revenge for her fallen parents. 

A little while later, Rock heard Amara gasp as she was startled awake. She was looking around quickly and sighed in relief. What happened to her? Those were some of the things he was thinking about now. 

"Good morning," Rock said automatically.  

"Morning," Amara replied with relief in her voice. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah. Just a horrible, traumatizing nightmare. No big deal," Amara replied to the robot, hopefully, Rock would buy her tone. Of course, Rock was silent for at least 30 seconds, processing her words. 

"That sounds terrible. And you don't even care!" Rock said with exasperation. Amara was trying not to laugh. Rock always cheered her up. Even though this robot couldn't completely grasp the love emotion, nobody could, to be honest, she will always love him. 

"Amara, I know your tone. You are not okay. Tell me what happened." 

Amara recognized that tone and was wondering how the hell he knew that she wasn't okay. Amara sighed and decided to tell him about it. 

"Um, before I started fencing and using my sword, I was completely defenseless. And was kind severely bullied until I started going to online school. And I thought I would forget about it and it was bad. But don't worry, they got arrested for assault and I got justice. 

But that traumatized me so much, I left the school and started taking self-defense classes. Then after I completed the course, I found good use for it. Fighting off robots with my sidekick," Amara finished. After that was said, Rock hugged the girl.  

"That sounds sad. And having your parents taken away from you. That must be super sad." Amara nodded in agreement. 

"Of course, but the past is in the past. And now we get to kick some robot ass soon and possibly find this "Master," Amara cheered and hugged her friend, trying to be positive. 

"It will be a while as long as the driver isn't asleep..." 

----------

October 15th, 2150 

After a few days, they finally made it to Alaska. After days of nonstop driving, they made it. Everyone cheered when the Alaska sign came into view. The crew that were monitoring their progress also cheered. It was a great day. 

"You only have a few hours until we get to the hotel close to the base. We can't go right by there other wise we will be spotted and will probably die," One of the members told them. 

"I agree," Cameron replied. "We should go with our plan in the evening. That will give you time to get settled in and do whatever you want. You will have dinner for energy and will be able to concentrate." 

"Roger that," Amara told him with enthusiasm. Cameron chuckled at her enthusiasm. She really has changed for the better. The General was having more hope in the team. He has chosen the leaders of the offensive team and the team that will shut down robot production.