A Plan Put Into Action

October 10th, 2150

The preparations are complete. Everyone is now ready for the mission. Standing in the meeting room for the final word by the General, everyone was talking to each other. Of course, the 4 kids who were there were talking to each other. Because Amara felt awkward talking to other people older than her. At least she has Rock by her side. 

A lot of the adults were wondering why children so young would be going into war. The robot looked to be about 14 to 15 years old. He seemed to be a well-mannered robot and that is probably why he wasn't a threat. But they were curious as to why he would be on their side. 

Amara got a brand new body suit. She has a dress with a thin body suit underneath. She was happy with this new change because she wouldn't have to change clothes. Cameron and Katelyn were going to be monitoring the group that was going to destroy the main source of the robots coming. Rock was going to be a leader, having the map in his memory system. While Amara was going to be one of the fighters who was going to be with Rock. 

After a while of waiting, the General finally came in with a crate of food and water. He was super concerned with their wellbeings especially Amara's. She needed to be protected so she can live a long life. Go back to go through the adoption process and have a new caring family. 

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!" 

Everyone was startled when he spoke. His voice is super loud. Once their ears stopped ringing, they saluted the General. 

"Welcome," He greeted calmly. "How are you this morning? Today is the ultimate day. TO START OUR FINAL MISSION!" Everyone clapped and cheered loudly. 

"NOW! You are dressed for this occasion which is great. This trip is going to be at least 2 days long if you guys don't stop driving. Now, to all the adults, everyone is going to at least drive for a few hours. Now, make sure you all get along and treat each other with respect. Now, Rock, can you please grab the food case to bring to the van?" 

Nodding, he quickly ran to grab the case as everyone was escorted out. The teens went out last, waiting for the robot to get the food case. 

When they got to the car, they noticed that it was as big as a limo. It was huge! It was a black car with a long, thin frame. The General started to talk again. 

"Now, all 12 of you will be in this car. The adults will sit in the front area while you two will be in the back," He explained, pointing at the two teens. "Make sure to not be suspicious. Now, have fun and contact me if you run into trouble." 

When he left, Amara and Rock quickly sat down with the food beside them. The big car was super comfy and the two were happy that this was going to be at the very least, decent. They honestly wanted to get along with some  of them, but some of them looked like smokers. 

"At least we can hang out back here," Rock remarked. That made Amara's spirit rise a little bit. She got out her sketchbook to draw a beautiful picture. When the car started, it made a terrible sound. Cars these days did have a lot of stuff. It was kind of like a room except with no bed. There were movie screens that dropped down if you wanted it to. 

Amara didn't care, though. She loved drawing and she was pretty good at it. While she was drawing. Rock was very curious about it. How does she do that? It looks super cool according to Rock. 

"What are you staring at?" Amara asked the boy. 

"How do you draw?" Rock asked her in an innocent tone. Grinning, she gave her friend a piece of paper, a clipboard from the back of the car, and a pencil to help him. 

"It all comes from the imagination. Just picture something and draw it. Simple enough." 

"But I want to draw what you are drawing," Rock pointed out with his finger on her drawing.