Chapter 14 - Realize

Desperate Seduction
@MyJaff

~

SHE was silent the whole time while travelling back to the ETHQ. Aiszel is with Hari, si Alexandra na ang bahalang mag uwi sa sasakyan niya. Hanggang ngayon ay nayayamot pa rin si Aiszel. Sa isang tingin pa lang ay name-moryado na niya ang mukha ng ilusyunadang babaeng iyon. Tsk! Ang kapal ng mukha nitong hawakan si Hari! Hari is fucking hers! Dammit!

She crossed her arms and look at the window. She was fucking mad to the point that she wants to fucking murder every single thing in this world! Geez! Ganoon siya kagalit!

“What's wrong?” Hari finally asked noticing her slight growl in her seat.

She rolled her eyes, trying to not looking stupid to him. “Nothings wrong, Hari.” She said with full of sarcasm. “Nothings wrong, really. Someone just out of my sight for one fücking month without a fücking single not where the fück is he or what is he doing! Damn! I don't even know if he's fucking fine and the he showed up, holding a bitch and I want to fücking murder that bitch for fücking touching whats mine! Godammit! Arghh!”

Goodness! She was so frustrated right now. Angry as hell. Pakiramdam niya ay nabubuhay ang dugo niyang torturer. Nagiging mainit sa paningin niya ang lahat.

But then, while she was angry aw hell, Hari laughed at her and it fucking annoys her more. Dammit!

“Oh, baby.” Hari manage to say in between his laugh. “You don't need to be jealous. I'm all yours.”

She widened her eyes as she look at him unattended. “What the hell! I'm not fucking jealous, Hari!”

Hari shook his head. “Yeah, my Queen. Lie all you can,” He looked at her playfully. “you know, I love the way you lie.” He sang winking his gorgeous eyes at her. Shit! Can't you fucking calm down heart?!

Aiszel managed to keep her angry expression all over her face until they're already arrived in ETHQ.

Hindi niya alam kung saan kumukuha ng lakas ng loob si Hari para maglabas masok sa teritoryo nila pero alam niyang may kinalaman ito sa magaling niyang ama. She doesn't care anyway. Ang mas importante kasi sa kanya ngayon ay kasama niya si Hari sa tabi niya.

Bigla tuloy niyang naalala ulit iyong babae. Jeez! Nayayamot talaga siya kahit na alam niyang by now, ginagawa na ni Alexandra ang pinatrabaho niya. Ditch that fucking bitch! Ugh!

Nakarating si Aiszel sa malawak niyang silid. Hindi niya pa rin pinapansin si Hari at alam niyang hindi naman ito makakapasok sa silid niya dahil hindi ito hahayaan ng mga taohan niya. Basta iniwan niya lang ito kanina sa sasakyan.

Binato ni Aiszel ang purse niya sa kulay cream na couch sa gilid. Tinanggal niya ang furry coat niya at hinayaang mahulog iyon sa sahig. Aiszel was unzipping her dress while ditching her heels. It was really hard to unzip the zipper at the back of her dress and it fucking annoys her more. Lahat nalang ba ngayong araw ay papainitin ang ulo niya?!

“Need my help, my Queen?”

She almost fell on the floor because she was shock upon hearing that fucking sexy baritone voice.

Kaagad niya itong nilingon at saka tinitigan ng masama. “What the hell are you doing here? You're not allowed to enter my sleeping quarters.”

Hari raised a brow. “Says who?” He flashes his famous grin again. “You're my wife, my Queen and I miss you so much.”

For a moment, she was stunned. Hindi niya alam kung bakit nadadala siya sa emosyong pinapakita ng magandang mga mata ni Hari. But then, sa tuwing naiisip niya iyong nangyari kaniba sa parking lot, nagkukuyupos na siya sa galit.