Chapter 11 - Certificate

Desperate Seduction
@MyJaff

~

HE FEARED to lose her, she feared not to be with him, what now?! Gulong gulo ang utak ni Aiszel hanggang sa maihatid siya ni Hari sa ETHQ. He keep on saying that she's officially his like what he said last night while their in the middle of making l.. of, hot steamy night. Wala ng maintindihan si Aiszel sa nangyayari sa kanya.

When she loves Azil, she feels like she's the strongest woman for being able to fight her feelings for him but..

When she was with Hari, the other side of her is appearing which is, weakness.

She doesn't like weakness! For damn sake she never felt weak until she met Hari. That mysterious man! Geez!

“Helen,”

Nawala siya sa sariling pag iisip habang naglalakad ng marinig ang pamilyar na boses ng ina. She immediately look at her, she smirked when she saw how regal her mother is. Still the same Queen Arian Aisne Fermia Fame.

“Queen.” There's a little pain inside her chest when she acknowledged her that way. “Greetings to the Queen of torturers.” she bowed her head, she can only bow her head to her mother.

“I am your mother, you don't need to greet me formally. You're the one who's right to greet you like that, my daughter. You are officially a Queen, a real one.”

Kumunot ang noo niya, “What are you talking about?!”

But before she could answer her question, a familiar baritone voice of her father called her Mom.

“My Queen.”

Agad na lumamig ang ekspresyon ng mukha ni Aiszel lalo na ng makita niyang nakabuntot na naman si Hellion sa kay Demon Hades. Pagbuholin niya na lang kaya ang dalawa tutal palagi naman itong magkasama. Tss!

Lumapit ang dalawang lalaki sa kanila ng kanyang ina. Kitang kita niya kung paanong nag iwas ng tingin si Hellion sa kanya. Napataas siya ng kilay. Tss, bastard!

“What are you doing here? I thought you're going to Sean's wife?” Tanong ni Demon Hades bago hinalikan sa pisngi ang kanyang ina.

She rolled her eyes. Geez! Nasaan ba si Hari ng matalbugan nila ang sweetness ng parents niya. Fuck! What the fuck are you thinking about, Aiszel? Geez!

“I saw our daughter, that's why. I want to congratulate her b—”

“Arian.” There's a warning in his voice. “She know nothing and I really hate that fact. Please stop, ginagawan ko pa ng paraan ang lahat.”

“But Demon we need to accept him for her, goodness! It's been decades!”

“Everything is under his control. He deceived everyone and I can't make a move because of his fucking title!”

“Demon!”

“My Queen please,”

Hindi niya alam kung sino ba ang tinutukoy ng mga magulang niya pero nanatili lang nakataas ang kilay niya. Tinititiga niya si Hellion na ngayon ay malamig na ang mga tingin at mukhang may alam sa pinag uusapan ng mga magulang niya. Huh! Iba na talaga kapag malakas ang kapit!

“If you'll excuse me, I need to go. I have some important matters to attend.” Aniya sa malamig na paraan.

Hangga't maari ayaw na ayaw niya talagang magpakita ng emosyon kay Demon Hades.

Nag umpisa na siyang maglakad papaalis nang magsalitang muli ang kanyang ama,

“Helen, you should take care.” Makahulugang anito.