Finding Out

Ratchet's P.O.V.

I still felt quite awkward about my outburst with Skylynx two days ago... Not only that, but her first mission was yesterday. Right afterwards ​she just bolted to her room.. I suspected it was just the adrenaline rush she had from it, or maybe the fear of losing teammates, like me. But I think it might have been something else. Smokescreen said she was good on the field, although she had a strange look in her optics when she attacked Dreadwing.
She had come out of her room, but she was quiet. She was always near me, though.. and she refused to transform, EVER.

I sighed and shook my helm, continuing to search for the Decepticon warship on my computer. It was nearing​what the humans called Sunset, and I was restlessly tired of working.
Skylynx walked into the room quietly, looking at me for a second, before I yawned. She sat down on a medical berth near the computers and looked at me again. "Sire? Could I go outside base? I promise I'll call you if I need help, or if I'm hurt." She asked calmly, and my helm perked up from my computer. I looked at her in confusion. "Why do you want to go out there again?" I asked, trying to seem as calm as I could, instead of 'flipping out', as Miko described it. Skylynx rubbed the back of her neck cords nervously. "W-well, I guess I wanted to fly around, s-since my wings are too big to spread without hitting somebody if I flew inside... please?" She replied, ending with a desperate beg. I sighed and looked at her. "Okay.. just be careful. I'll give you three hours to fly around, after that, I want you to fly straight back to base." I instructed sternly, and Lynx nodded, giving me a small smile before standing up and leaving the room. I smiled slightly as I saw her smile, and I then turned back to the computer, continuing to search for the damned Decepticons.

Skylynx's P.O.V.

I wasn't so sure I wanted to meet with....Knockout? I think that was his name. When I went on that mission yesterday.. and I couldn't control myself. The worst part was that I didn't want to kill that Decepticon, and I nearly DID. I felt like scrap, but I thought talking with Knockout would maybe make me feel better.

When I left the medbay, I gave out a loud sigh of relief. "You're going out again, aren't you?" I heard a voice from beside me and I looked over, nearly falling backwards. Smokescreen was leaning against the wall outside of the medbay, RIGHT beside where I was standing. "D-don't sneak up on me like that! Y-you scared me." I scolded him, and he just nodded, holding out a servo to help me up. I gladly took it and stood up straight. "And yes, I AM going out again. Is that so bad?" I asked, sticking my tongue out at him afterwards. He gave me a stern look. "Yes, it is. Because I know what you're gonna be doing out there, Lynx." He said in a concerned voice. I rolled my optics at him and started walking. He followed me. "I'm serious, Lynx. You can't meet up with him, he's going to kill you!" He said, and I stopped, giving him a glare. "Why are you even following me?" I asked, changing the subject. He shrugged. "I'm coming with you." He said simply, and I crossed my servos. "I thought you said you didn't want to be apart of my secrets?" I asked sarcastically. He grumbled. "I don't!" He shouted slightly. "Then don't." I said, and Smokescreen grumbled. "Fine. But if you get kidnapped, it's​ NOT my fault." He said, leaving. I chuckled and continued to walk until I got to the door. I opened the exit to the base and hesitated, before transforming and flying into the air, being sure to keep an optic out for anything following me. Every so often, I felt like there WAS something behind me, but I'd always turn my helm to find an empty sunset sky. I landed, not that far from the lake I had met Knockout last time and transformed, only to hear something metallic move behind me. I glanced over quickly with a nervous expression. Nothing was there, luckily, and I waited a couple seconds.. watching for any movement.
Afterwards I cautiously walked to the lake and sat there, waiting for Knockout to come.

Knockout's P.O.V.

I was in my alt.form, driving towards the lake I had met Skylynx at. I was somewhat excited to talk to her, although I knew I shouldn't trust her. I ignored my suspicion and I heard a deep growling noise close by as I neared the lake. I transformed and stared at my surroundings, staying quiet before walking the rest of the way to the lake. When I got there, Skylynx was already there. She was looking down at the lake with her servos wrapped around her pedes. I walked up to her. "Skylynx, wasn't it?" I asked, catching her off-guard. She turned her helm in fear, before relaxing slightly. "Yeah, hi. What's going on with you?" She asked, looking up at me with her green optics. I shrugged. "Not much. But there was some kind of monster that attacked a comrade of the Decepticons yesterday.. the wounds seemed... malicious." I said, sitting down beside her. I looked over at her to find her optics wide. "O-oh.. sorry." She said, leaning backwards on her servos. I looked over at her in confusion, sitting up. "Why are you saying sorry?" I asked, and she looked at me guiltily. "I-I was just sorry for... You know, your comrade getting hurt.." She said, looking away quickly. "Okay.." I said slowly, before looking back at the lake. I sighed, and she glanced at me. "What's wrong?" She asked. I continued to look at the lake. "Nothing, it's just that.. you seem quite... Restrained." I explained, and she relaxed a bit more, giving out a sigh of relief. "Oh Primus, I was only like that cuz You were kinda like that." She said, giving me a small smile. I smiled back at her slightly and she turned the rest of her body towards me, crossing her pedes childishly. "So. What do you like? I want to know a bit more about you." She said, happily smiling at me. I smiled. "Well, I'm not a big fan of building things.. I'm more of a 'dissecting' kinda mech." I said, telling Skylynx about myself more and more.

Time Skip

"And then Breakdown never dented my frame ever again, JUST cuz I pranked him!!" I said, snickering at my own story. Skylynx giggled and smiled at me. "I did something like that to my Sire's friend once!" She mentioned, and I laughed. I haven't laughed in such a long time, I almost didn't recognise myself. Skylynx laughed as well, and I leaned in childishly. "What about you? You keep mentioning your family, what about them?" I asked, and she stopped laughing for a second. "Heheh.. yeah. They're great. And, well.. technically, they aren't even my biological family." She said, shrugging her shoulder plates slightly. My optics widened in surprise. "Really? Where are your real parental units?" I asked, and she looked down for a quick second. "Sire found me in a crashed escape pod with an offline mech and femme. He thinks those bots were my parental units."
I frowned. "Oh.. sorry I asked." I said, looking down at the grass. She shook her helm. "Nah, it's fine. I never knew them anyways, and if Sire never found me, I wouldn't have learned to transform into my gryphon form, and--" I realised what she had said and I looked at her confusedly. "What? Gryphon? Is that a type of car?" I asked, and her optics widened. "U-uhh......." She sighed in defeat. "N-no.... It's an.. animal. But it's extinct on earth." She said, and my optics widened in shock.

Skylynx's P.O.V.

Dammit! I screwed up! I screwed up! Now he knows!!!! I'm so stupid!!! I thought after I said that my alt.form was a gryphon. "S-so... You're a Predacon!?" Knockout asked, realising that he was having a conversation with a beast.
I sighed, and calmly nodded, waiting for him to freak out and run away. But no shouts came. I looked at him and he looked back, not calmly, but more nervous than anything. "Y-you aren't anything like our ally. He's.. more of a brute..." He said quietly, and I observed his expression, trying to find the emotion he was feeling. "I....." He just sat there... taking glances between me and the ground. "Why?" I asked, causing him to look at me.
"What?" He asked, not understanding my question. "Why? Why don't you hate me?" I asked, giving him a sad, confused expression. He sighed and looked at me. " You're not like the brute I've been stuck with at work. I don't want you to be like Predaking." He said, and my optics widened in fear. "H-him? P-predaking?" I asked, stunned. He nodded slowly. "Yes... Do you know him?" He asked. "H-he tried to kill me when I was younger." I whispered, and Knockout shrugged. "Seems like something he would do." He said calmly. I chuckled at his behaviour. "Wait, what time is it?" I asked, realising I needed to be back by at least 11:00. He thought for a moment, and looked back at me. "I'd say it's about 10:45pm." I stood up. "Sire wanted me back by 11:00pm. I gotta go." I said, and Knockout stood up as well, nodding. "Alright, should we meet up in the next two days?" He asked, and I nodded. I transformed, and Knockout seemed surprised for a second, only to transform into his own alt.form. It was a red Ashton Martin, with small bits of white and yellow, similar to his paint job on his other form. I smiled and flew away, as he drove off. I was happy, he didn't freak out...

OH MY GOD. UUUUUUUGGGH. IM SO TIRED!!!
FINALLY IM DONE OKAYURWELCOME!
So this is it for at least a day or two. Cuz i have three things i want to do with this story BUT OH MY GOD I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!!!!
GOODBYE.