Skylynx meets Fowler

(so I decided that some of these chapters are going to be short, and..... Yea. Stuff. So............Ya. Seeya!

-LazyArtist1095

Skylynx's P.O.V.

I sat up from the medical berth I had to sleep on, instead of my own berth, but because of Predaking, I couldn't. I was still unable to transform into my gryphon form, which annoyed me to the point of no return. I vented tiredly and looked at my paint job, thinking about my offline parents. I wiped away the coolant from my optics as soon as they appeared, and I turned my helm to see Sire walk into the room, an annoyed expression on his faceplates. I looked up at him curiously. "What's wrong?" I asked, and he looked to me with a small smile on his faceplates. "It's nothing, sweetspark, it's just that Fowler is here, and he won't shut his trap." The last few words of his sentence seemed irritated, and I looked at him in utter confusion. "Who's Fowler? Another Autobot ally?" I asked, and he shook his head tiredly. "No, another human. He works for what the humans call a 'government'." He said, and I nodded. "Um, can I meet him?" I asked, and Ratchet looked at me with concern. "Are you sure? You can't even transform ye--" He was interrupted my an angry voice. "Ratchet! Where is your medic!? I need to know if you bots have improved on anything!!!" I covered my audio receptors as I heard the annoying voice. "Never mind, I take it back. I don't want to meet him." I said quickly, but a human with darker skin and a business suit on stormed into the medbay. I looked down at him in confusion. "Ratch--........?" The human stopped himself as he saw me ontop of the medical berth. "WHO is this?" He asked demandingly. I stayed silent when Ratchet grumbled. "Fowler, Skylynx. Skylynx, Fowler." He said, and I looked back down to the annoying human. Fowler became almost even more angry than before. "And WHY is she here!?" He shouted, glaring at the Medic. "She's my sparkling, and I would recommend you stop shouting." Ratchet said, and I giggled at my Sire's remark. Fowler glared at me, and I stuck my tongue out at the utterly annoying human. He growled at me. "Well your kid's a brat!!" He shouted, and at that, the human stormed out angrily. I laughed and Sire smiled at my reaction.