Meeting Smokescreen

- Okay! So lemme get this straight. I don't know the average time it takes for a femme or mech to age! So I'm just Rollin with the punches, ALRIGHT!? Also, don't kill me if i don't get the timelines right, it's been a while since I've watched Transformers Prime, and not all the seasons are on Netflix, so....Ya. -

Ratchet's P.O.V

"Ratchet, could you come here please?" I heard Smokescreen's voice shout nervously from my room. I quickly ran to my berthroom, knowing that either Skylynx had gotten yet another injury during her coma, OR my little Predacon had woken up. I looked into the room to find Smokescreen holding out a servo cautiously towards.. Skylynx. She was in her gryphon form, and she had a confused expression on her faceplates. I didn't know what to think... My sweetspark was awake... I smiled widely as I quickly picked the sparkling up and nuzzled her faceplates, laughing happily as I did so. Smokescreen looked at me uncomfortably confused, but I ignored it. "Optimus! Lynx is awake!" I shouted giddily, and soon after the blue and red Prime walked in. He smiled at Skylynx, who was squirming happily in my grasp, and he chuckled. "Welcome back, Skylynx. You've been away for a while." He said calmly, and I smiled at the Prime. Smokescreen put his servos up in the air in utter defeat. "Alright. I'm confused." He said, walking out of the room without awaiting a reply.

Skylynx's P.O.V.

---Le Time Skip---

"What!? I was in a coma for HOW LONG!?" I asked again, although i had heard correctly, i didn't want to believe my audio receptors. "It's been a year and two months. So that means you're about... 14 or 15 in Cybertronian years." Bulkhead said in an as-a-matter-of-fact kind of tone. I looked up and down at myself again, taking note of my taller figure. "Whaa..." I couldn't believe my audio receptors... I was 15!? "Umm.. can I say something?" My thoughts were interupted by the mech whom i still didn't know the name of. His blue optics looked at me in confusion. "We have a Predacon here? I mean, it's cool, but how long until you guys were gonna tell me?" He asked, looking at the other bots around him. Arcee looked at him in an annoyed manner. "Screen, you've been here for a month. Bulk, Bee and I didn't think you were a real Autobot, so we kept it quiet. Simple." She said, and I thought for a second. My optics lit up as i realised something. "Sure, does this mean I'm old enough to say Frag??" I asked desperately, and Sire shook his helm. "No you may not, young femme." He said sternly, and I grumbled frustratedly. I looked at the red, white and blue mech in confusion. "So, who are you? Obviously I didn't know you were here for a while." I asked, and he looked at me with wide optics. "I'm Smokescreen. And you are?" He asked calmly. "Skylynx. So... What is your alt. Form?" I asked curiously, and he smiled. "An Indy 500 racecar." He said, smiling at the attention. I rolled my optics when he smiled, giving him a small smile myself. After catching up with everything that was going on, Sire decided to tell me more about the Decepticons and their allies, such as Predaking, Arachnid, Knockout, Starscream and more of the wretched monsters that worked for Megatron. I felt uncomfortable when he spoke of Arachnid, but other than that, everything was fine. I trained with Arcee and Smokescreen soon after, and learned a ton of new moves. I just don't know when I'm going to be able to use them on the battlefield. After training, I hung out with Screen, and eventually fell asleep with Sire in my berthroom.

- I'm sorry if this one's short! It's daylight savings and im hating my life very much at da moment, so...... Yyyeah. -