The Sparkling

WARNING: Cybertronian Mature Language included.

Ratchet's P.O.V.

Wheeljack and Arcee nodded and ran over to the pile of metal debris in front of the door, picking up chunks big enough for them to carry and tossing them out of the way. I focused my audio receptors on the crying, but it slowly subsided as we continued to dig out the door. I shook my head anxiously and started digging as fast as I could.
Once the door was able to be opened, I hacked it so it would open without a code. The door opened almost immediately, to find another dimly lit room, with a large figure lying limp on the ground. I cautiously walked towards it, to find it wasn't alive... I sighed in dispair and knelt down to it, turning the figure around to discover it was a Predacon. I backed away in fear, before looking at it's position. It looked like it was wrapping something small around itself with it's large metal wings. I leaned in again at the limp Predacon, and I moved on wing out of the way gently with a servo. I gasped at the sight of a small greyish blue sparkling in it's talons. The sparking opened it's optics and looked at me tiredly. It looked like it had just been born! I hesitantly pulled it out of the  dead Predacon's talons and wrapped it in my own servos. I looked at the sparkling in utter shock and it's green optics would not look away from my own blue optics... It was surprisingly quiet for a sparkling.
"Optimus, would you come here, please?" I asked, not sure what to think of the sparkling. Optimus walked into the room, looking over my soldier to see the sparkling, and he glanced at the dead Predacon, putting the pieces together. "We must bring the sparkling to base... And I would request you look through the offline Predacon's database before we leave, so we may be able to find out what happened here." He said simply, kneeling down and putting a digit near the sparkling's faceplates. The sparkling giggled quietly and grabbed his digit, playing with it for a quick second before Optimus smiled softly and pulled his digit away. He gestured for me to hand the sparkling to him, and I did so. Just when I gave him the young bot, the little sparkling frowned and reached it's servos out towards me, making a soft whimpering noise.

Arcee's P.O.V.

I was getting impatient with Ratchet when he didn't come out of the room we had just discovered inside the crashed pod. He had called in Optimus, but other than that, not much had happened. I crossed my servos impatiently and sighed. Almost immediately after, I heard a small cry from inside the room, and I ran in, readying my weapons in case of an enemy. When I looked around, I found Optimus holding a small, greyish blue sparkling with green optics, crying and reaching out for Ratchet.
I blinked twice, shocked and utterly confused. I was about to say something before Wheeljack ran in and bumped my back plating by accident. He looked at the sparkling in shock as well. "A sparkling!? What the frag is a sparkling doing on an escape pod?" He asked, and I stood up straight once again. "Language, Wheeljack. We got little audio receptors here." I interrupted, punching his shoulder plating. He let out a quiet 'ow' and I looked back to Ratchet. "What is going on?" I asked, crossing my servos once more. Ratchet just looked at the sparkling, trying to get it to stop crying whilst Optimus held it, bouncing it slightly in his arms. Optimus looked at me instead. "The sparkling was in an offline Predacon's talons. We think the young one is also a Predacon." He said, gesturing to the dead Predacon on the ground. I nodded and knelt down as well. "May I?" I asked, spreading out my servos to the little bot. Optimus nodded and i picked the sparkling up. "It's a femme." I said, and Wheeljack looked at me in confusion. "How do you know?" He asked. I looked at him with a calm expression. "It takes a femme to know a femme." I said, and Wheeljack shrugged. "Alright, then." He said. Once I started to embrace the little sparkling, she had slowly stopped crying, little stains of coolant on her faceplates.
She cooed quietly and her venting became steady once more. "Do you think the Predacon outside was her Sire?" I asked, and Ratchet nodded. "We believe the offline Predacons in this pod were her Sire, and Carrier. But it seems like she was just born about a solar cycle ago." Ratchet replied, standing up, and Optimus did the same. "We must take her back to the base. We will figure out what to do next after that." Optimus ordered, and we all nodded in agreement.

---Time Skip---cuz ima lazy poop❤
Narrator's P.O.V.

"Aww! Lookit! It's a sparkling! Wait--- why do you have a sparkling? Is it yours!?" Bulkhead asked, looking at Arcee carrying the sparkling as they walked through the ground bridge. Arcee shook her head. "No! We found her in the escape pod we searched through." She said, looking down to the little sparkling in her servos. "Oh. Well what are ya gonna call her?" He asked, and just when he said that, Bumble bee came in and noticed Arcee holding the sparkling. He bleeped in surprise and ran up to Arcee, bending down to play with the little sparkling. He bleeped happily and the young bot giggled ecstatically, waving her little servos around happily. Arcee smiled at this and pulled her closer and nuzzled her faceplates to the sparkling's. She giggled more and looked at Ratchet, reaching her servos out to him again. Ratchet looked at the sparkling, pondering on what her name should be. "Well, she's a Predacon, so let's call her.. Skylynx." He said, a small smile on his face. Bumblebee and Bulkhead looked at Ratchet in confusion. "A Predacon!?" Bulkhead asked loudly. Wheeljack chuckled. "We'll explain later."

((Sorry! It's short today cuz I had a friend over who was preventing me from writing! Also known as Lyle Starnaught  -Go follow her if you like Yokai Watch!
Byyeeeeeee!))