New Friend...

Skylynx's P.O.V.

"I just wish for once a good time in my life could stay for more than a couple days!!!" I shouted, ranting on and on to myself. Yet ANOTHER Predacon had been found on earth, and because of that, I was starting to hate myself for being a Predacon. I looked at a picture i had put on my wall... It was of a starry, dark blue night sky.. a place I've always wanted to fly through. I thought for a second, before making a decision. I was going to sneak out. I walked out of my berthroom and snuck into Sire's room. Luckily, he wasn't there, so I grabbed his datapad and wrote a small message on a peice of paper, sticking it to the datapad. I snuck out of the room and looked behind me cautiously. I vented quietly and continued walking. I headed towards the bases exit. I just wanted to fly around for a bit, since I haven't been able to stretch my wings, and Smokescreen said it was where I held all of my stress. I looked around me cautiously, heading towards the base's exit, before bumping into something. "Woah, Lynx. Watch where you're going, kiddo." I looked up at what-- or who, I had bumped into, to fin looking down at me in a confused manner. "Where are you going so fast?" He asked, and I became nervous. "I, uh.. just needed a walk around base to get my processor off of.. you know.. everything." I said quietly, and his optics changed from confused to sympathetic. "Okay, Lynx. Just go to the medbay when you're feeling better, alright?" He said in a worried tone, and put a servo on my shoulder. I looked up at the green wrecker and nodded meekly. "O-okay." I said, and at that, I walked past him quietly. 'Holy scrap.. i just lied to Bulkhead... I-I've never lied before..' I thought nervously, before realising that I was nearing the exit. I looked at the door and pressed the button that opened it. It opened up to show a dark blue starry sky, with green grass and plants growing all around it. I smiled in surprise and happiness, finally being able to see the outside world, other than the rocky mountains where my parental contact's pod had crashed. I transformed into my alt. form and spread my now larger metallic wings, lifting myself off the ground with a wide smile on my faceplates. I felt like screaming out my happiness to the world, but I knew I'd get caught if I did. Finally, I could take a long flight through the starry sky I had only seen in pictures.

Time Skip ...

I smiled up at the sparkling night sky as I lay down on the green grass, my talons resting ontop of the other. I had decided to relax near what the humans called a lake, with the moon and stars reflecting off of the shining water. I looked down at it to see the upgrades my Site had helped me with. I now had built-in mechanic goggles ontop of my helm, with a longer gryphon's neck cords. He had upgraded both of my forms so my gryphon form wouldn't make me seem meek and pathetic. Or at least, that's how I thought of it. Sire thought my younger form was 'cute'. Which was the exact opposite of what I wanted to be. I transformed and looked at my green optics in the reflection and sighed. "I hope Sire doesn't get upset that I left..." I whispered to myself, looking down at my servos for a minute. "Well, if I were your Sire, I wouldn't get upset with a femme like you." I heard a charasmatic voice from behind me and I whirled around to see a mech leaning against a tree near the lake I had been relaxing by. He had a deep scarlet-red paint job with bits of white around his pedes, servos and faceplates. His optics were a bright glowing red, and he had three spikes ontop of his red helm. "W-who the frag a-are you?" I stammered, trying to seem tougher than I was. His optics widened slightly and he lifted his servos defensively. "Woah, hey. Language, little femme. My name is Knockout. And you are?" I stopped for a minute, noticing his Decepticon insignia. "U-uum.. Skylynx..." I said, taking a step backwards ​slightly. Knockout noticed this and shook his helm softly. "You know, I would have attacked you already if I was actually planning on it, so you have no need to worry about me." He said in a calming tone, which somehow relaxed me more than I had expected. "But, y-you're a Decepticon..." I stuttered, and Knockout looked at me with more shock than anger. "So? I scan still make friends, can't I?" He asked, and I looked down at my pedes. "I guess.." I thought for a moment. What would sire want me to do? Run? Call for help? Comm. Link him to send a ground bridge?
I had no idea what to do. This mech seemed friendly enough, and he didn't look like he was faking anything. Should I trust him?

Knockout's P.O.V.

A femme. Just a random femme in the middle of nowhere on earth. She didn't have an insignia, and the way she looked at seemed trusting, yet hesitant at the same time. I'm guessing she knew about the war, since she had mentioned the Decepticons, but was she apart of it? What really confused me is that she mentioned her Sire. How could she have a Sire who is still alive? Did she have a family hidden somewhere in the mountains? It seemed logical, but then again, it didn't.
"Who are you sided with in the war?" I asked her, and she looked up at me in surprise. "U-umm, I-I.. I'm not really in the war." She said meekly. I nodded slowly and she sat down again. "I'm sorry.. I-I'm kinda out of it today... My Sire discovered something about my kind and I can't stop thinking about it..." She said, putting a servo to her helm stressfully. I sat down, not too far from her and stared at her. "What do you mean, 'your kind'?" I asked her curiously, and I saw her bright green optics widen. "U-uhh... I-I have to go..." She said, quickly standing upright and walking away. I stood up as well and reached a servo out to her slightly. "Will I see you again? I want to be friends, unlike my comrades back at the warship.." I asked her desperately. I hated it. My Decepticon comrades only cared about destroying the Autobots. They never really had emotions...Well, unless it was Starscream, who ranted on and on about Megatron all the time.
Skylynx looked at me with sympathy for a second, before smiling lightly. "Y-yeah... We could meet back here in two days... Maybe the same time?" She asked me, and I nodded gratefully. She walked away seconds later, and I called for a ground bridge back to the warship.

Ratchet's P.O.V.

I walked back and forth across the room, staring at the note my little femme had put on my datapad. I read it again. Just gone out for a fly, be back in an hour or two. Love you!
I was even more worried, now that it's been OVER two hours and she still wasn't back. I had already screamed at the top of my vents in worry and panic for the first half hour, so my voicebox was sore from all the shouting. I heard someone come into the room and I whirled around, finding Skylynx smiling gently at me. And ran up to her and hugged her tightly. I pulled away after a few quick seconds and glared at her. "WHY IN THE NAME OF UNICRON WOULD YOU RUN AWAY!?" I screamed, and my daughter nearly fell backwards due to my loud behaviour. "It was just little fly around the outside of base, that's all. I'm fine." She said reassuringly. But that didn't help much. "YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED!!! YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!!!!" I shouted, and her calm happy expression changed from happy to furious. "I'M TOO YOUNG!? Tell me, when was the last time YOU went out?" She asked, yelling even more louder than i was. My fury turned into shock as she glared at me. "I'M NOT A SPARKLING ANYMORE, SIRE! I CAN HAVE MY OWN LIFE!!!" She screeched, and at that, she ran out of the room to her own berthroom, and all I could hear in her room was angry growling and metalling scratches and punches on the walls and floor. I stayed quiet for a couple minutes, trying to register what had happened. I'M NOT A SPARKLING ANYMORE.... I sighed and sat on my berth, rubbing my optics tiredly. "I wish you still were...." I whispered to myself, keeping my servos on my faceplates stressfully.

WOAH!MORE DRAMA!!! OH MA FRAG! Ok so yes, i decided to add Knockout into this. I've always saw him as a character who just needed a friend, but couldn't find one.
Also! Skylynx has mechanic goggles now! Btw, it was inspired by my favorites Autobot from the live action movies, CROSS HAIRS!!! Idk why, but he's just always interested me. Cuz everyone has a hidden personality under a shell of a personality that FEELS like they need to be that person, and i wanna know what crosshair's is. ANYWAYS! I won't be making fanfics tomorrow, since I'm celebrating my friend's birthday with her in her dorm room tomorrow! Yay!!! -and maybe not the day after, but I'm not sure just yet...