IMAAN

The kernel of Imaan which lies embedded in the heart of a Mu'min (Believer) is nurtured and developed in the company of the Ahlullah (the pious and righteous servants of
Allah).

Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (Rahmatullahalaih) had explained that by virtue of the blessed company of the Auliya, one’s Imaan develops to such a degree that one will, Insha-Allah, not forsake Islam.

Sheikh, Hazrat Maulana Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb (Daamat Barakaatuhum) verified this with a Hadith of Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم  who had said that whoever loves someone solely for the sake of Allah is granted the sweetness of Imaan by Allah Ta’ala.

Hazrat Anas رضي الله عنه related that Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم  said :

“Whoever has in him three qualities will experience the sweetness of Imaan :
1.His love for Allah and His Rasul is more than that for all and everything.
2.His love for another person is motivated by only the love of Allah.
3.A man who, after having been saved by Allah from Kufr, abhors returning to Kufr (Disbelief) as much as he abhors falling into a fire.”

…The sweetness of Imaan is an indication and a sign of being blessed with death on Imaan. Since the friendship and companionship of the friends of Allah is solely for the sake
of Allah, the promise of Allah Ta’ala is binding upon that person who sincerely establishes such a relationship.

Via the friendship of the Ahlullah, one is guaranteed the love of Allah, and this aids in developing the first quality in a person who would be granted the sweetness of Imaan (as
stated in the above Hadith).

Hazrat Mu’aaz Ibn Jabal رضي الله عنه  quoted Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم,  as
having said : “Allah has decided : It is incumbent upon Me to bestow My Love on those who love one another for My Sake, meet one another for My Sake, visit one another for My Sake and spend for each other for My Sake.”

The last quality of hating to return to Kufr, and even Fisq (sin), after having forsaken them, is something that is also easily inculcated in the blessed company of the Ahlullah (People of Allah Ta’ala).

The Ahadith also mention other added bounties and rewards of such friendship. Hazrat Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه  related that Nabi صلئ الله عليه وسلم,  had said : “Seven persons are those who will be sheltered under the shade [of the Arsh (throne)] of Allah on the Day of Judgement when there will be no other shade, besides His shade…” [One category being: ] “…two persons who love each other for the sake of Allah.”

Another Hadith states that those who keep the company of the pious will never be unfortunate.

.............................................................

ASALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH!

HOPE U ALL ARE BENEFITED AND ARE FINDING UR WAY TO ALLAH AND BE HIS TRUE LOVER .......
.....
AMEEN..!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT  N LET ME KNOW ABT ANYTHING U FIND HERE WRONG.

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN!