You couldn't help but think how nuts this girl was. "How could I have been using them if they've been the ones always asking me, and even Minji, to hang out with them? I hang out with them all because it's fun, not because I'm gunning for Taehyung sunbae."

"Liar!" she lashed out. "If you didn't have feelings for him, then you wouldn't have lied about them being able to change the dates for karaoke!" She shook her head, "I knew you wanted him all for yourself."

"Oh my--This again?" It was at this point, that your voice started to rise. "Sumin, I told you that I didn't lie about that! Jungkook really told me that there was a discount for that night. How could I make up something that I heard over the phone?"

Sumin scoffed. "You really do try your best at lying, don't you? Do you remember those girls that you went to karaoke with? Suhwa and Sujin are friends with them, and they all told us that there was no discount at the karaoke bar. In fact, that place doesn't carry any discount, period!"

FLASHBACK

"Suhwa, Sujin, how's it going?" Two girls that the duo was somewhat acquainted with, came over to the table that they and Sumin were eating at.

"Oh, hi you two," Suhwa waved. "How how have you been?"

"Great, since we just went out with Bangtan last night."

"You went out with Bangtan last night?!" The trio's eyes nearly popped right out their head in disbelief.

"Yeah!" Just remembering it sent them on a squealing spree. "We went to a karaoke bar."

"Wait a minute," Sumin's eyes came under a squint. "You went to karaoke with them?"

"How did Yoongi oppa sound like?" Sujin asked.

"What about Jungkook oppa? I feel like he sounds like an angel." Both girls eagerly anticipated an answer from them.

"Hold on a minute," Sumin put a pause in their excitement, "before any of that, I need to ask you two something."

They all looked towards Sumin in question. "What's wrong?"

"I heard from someone I know about this special discount that was going on there, was that true?"

"'Special discount'?" The girls looked to one another in confusion. "There was no 'special discount'. Who the hell told you that?"

Sumin's tongue poked the inside of her cheek before she shook her head. "I guess it must've been a different karaoke bar then," she gave a brief smile before taking a mouthful of water.

END FLASHBACK

"I honestly had no idea about that until Jungkook told me. At the time, I was only telling you what I heard."

Sumin rolled her eyes, "yeah, sure."