Leaving everything behind

Wow, the comments on my note, you guys are heartless and I thought I was the heartless one. I'm NOT that heartless, you guys will decide how this story will end after this chapter. Her and Marcos will NEVER happen, he is mated just like she is. Marcos and his mate is a whole other story that I WON'T tell. I will leave it to you guys imagination. As for this chapter you guys will get a speech from Diego. Hmm, maybe you guys will change a bit. Let's just hope.

[19] Leaving everything behind

The moment I parked the car, I made my way outside and walked toward my house, getting in. "Honey, we need to talk." I stopped dead in my tracks when my mom spoke from the living room. I sighed, backing as I turned around to face her. "Sol called me" I froze at that, "She was worried about you, you left her hanging after she told you that you were pregnant." My lips parted softly, "And she also told me that if you don't tell Diego she will. I asked her not to."

"Mom, Sol needs to back off. I don't care if she's the previous Luna of the pack. She can't manipulate me, she can't force me to tell her son about my pregnancy. I need to get myself together. I don't know what I'll do with this news mom. I was so happy and then.....Diego and Sophia are thing, I know I pushed him away myself when I left him and when I kicked him out of the house but I can't help this pain I'm feeling. Deep inside me, I know that it was a mistake leaving him that night but I can't travel back in time. It is what it is mom and I can't change it back."

"No, he is your mate Leanne. You can get him back if you tell him you want him Leanne. Things are that easy Leanne, no need to make your life complicated. This time, it's not about you. It's about your baby. Think about it please Leanne. I know what he did to you was bad, I myself as a mother, I wouldn't allowed him here. But I know that you love him, don't close your heart Leanne, don't give up. Don't let go of the love you two have for each other, that baby is the proof of it Leanne. Don't do something stupid." My mother begged me and I sighed deeply, nodding my head at her.

"I'll think about it mom, but I don't think I can while being here. I need space mom, this time I need my space. I feel like I'm drowning. I feel suffocated. This is too much mom. I can't breathe, I need air. I just need to pick my things up and leave for a while, just to think things through and to figure out what I want."

"Leanne, leaving is not the solution but if that's your choice of space. I won't stop you." I gave her a small smile of my own as she stood up from the sofa and walked toward me, pulling me into a hug. "Thanks mom." I pulled away from her and made my way upstairs, heading toward my room as I started packing,

I finished my suitcase, picking it from my bed as I looked around my room. I sighed, tracing the picture on the vanity table. "Goodbye Diego." I backed away as I made my way toward the door and turned around, getting out.

"Don't take too much time Leanne." I hugged my mother tightly as I said my goodbyes and headed out of the house, taking a deep breath. I smiled shortly as I made my way toward my car, unlocking the doors as I placed my suitcase in the backseat of the car.

I closed the door and opened the driver seat, getting in. I started the engine and drove out of the pack territory, leaving everyone and everything behind me.

-

-

-

Months later.....

Leaving felt so good, that good that I didn't want to come back. I made a choice to stay, if it wasn't because my mother was sick I would have stayed. I rubbed my stomach, the rain pouring down heavily as the windshield moved side to side.

Coming back home felt strange, it felt almost as if it wasn't my home.

I parked the car in front of my house, the rain still pouring down heavily. I turned off the engine and grabbed my umbrella, opening the door just as I opened the umbrella, my bag in the crook of my elbows as I got out.